3 Damien

I wasn't interested in anyone of them, one caught my eyes, but she wasn't my type, growing up I'm usually a fuck boy, get it and go. But I'm interested in her.

She has long curly hair
Dark skin

And fuck does hips, I want to bury my face in between while she squirms. Fuck let me stop thinking about this. "Send the location" Jake said. We have a quick mission we need to get done before heading back to the city. "You all seen those girls right" I asked.

"I want Neveah, so nobody better goes for her" jake said. " I know you all seen Alyah, her curves hips, fuck I wish I saw her standing so I can take a good look at those ass" I said. "Omg is that Damien talking" Levi said.

"Oh, he's pussy whipped" they all started laughing. "Shut the fuck up, I'm not whipped for anything" I said. But they all started talk about the girls. As the driver kept driving, we started getting ready to exit the car.

Growing up, I was always the left out kids mostly because I wasn't my parents real son. I was adopted by my uncle when my parent died in a car accident when I was 7. They physically and mentally abused me.

Usually, I wouldn't care about people but the most people that sincerely have my heart are my boys we grew up together, we were neighbors and went to same private school. 

"Where did you put" jake said as he punched Alex. Currently on this case with this fucking idiot messing with the shipment. "The fucking Russians have it" Alex said with blood dripping down his chin. 

"We are so wasting our fucking time I have other stuff to do." I said to them. "What the fuck do you mean you have other stuff to do? Your father picked you as the fucking leader so you better stay here and find an answer to this situation" Levi said.

I turned around and gripped him by the throat. "Don't you ever mention my fucking father if you do want to end up like him" I said to Levi while the others just stare.

I let him go and I was on my way out but the blocked the entrance. "Get the fuck out of my way if you don't want to piss me off" I said to both Luca and jake.

As i got into the car and drove off I was so pissed I just need some air and this weight of finding how we are going to retrieve this shipment is getting to me too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up this morning with a huge headache was something that was not interesting, i put on a quick outfit and headed to the car to get some coffee. I would usually have the maid get me coffee before I'm out the bedroom, but I need to head out and get my mind off everything. 

As I parked outside this coffee shop. grabbed my wallet and headed inside with my computer, I opened the door as the bell ring heading to counter.

"How can I help you today?" the cashier said.

As I was saying my order, I saw a familiar face. "Alyah" I said. She looked at me surprised. "OMG, Hey Damien. How are you? I didn't expect to see you here" she said. "Hey Alyah, I'm good! What about you?" I spoke. "I'm good, let me go make your coffee. I will be right back" she said. As i walk to the next counter to pick up my order. 

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" She spoke.

"I would have a everything bagel with avocado and egg" I said.

"Coming right up " She said, and she went ahead and make it. She came back and asked that was all and I couldn't even respond because all I could stare at was her pink lip. 

"Have you eaten this morning?" I asked her. She smiled before answering. "I'm actually about to get off my shift and head home. Overnight shift" she said to me.

"A coffee shop open 24 hours?" I asked as she begin to walk back to get a cup holder for my coffee. "Yes, but only on Wednesday. and it only a coffee shop we sell other stuff when the clock hit 3:00PM" she answered while walking back to the computer. "You are actually my last costumer for my shift then someone will come and take over" she said. 

"Ok, what would you like to have for breakfast?" I asked her since she was on her way home. "you don't have to, I'm fine I would just get something to eat at home." she answered. "Ok, your total is $15.56" I gave her my card as she swiped it and gave me the receipt.

"How are you getting home?" I asked since she was already packing and getting ready to head out. "I have a car but it currently getting fixed." she walked past the door in front of me and walking outside.

As i walked out with her she turned to me "Thanks for my little last 5 minutes it was fun" she said. "Would you like a ride home?" She was about to say something when I told her "You can't resist just trying to make today better" I said.

"Sure" she said. I opened the door for her as she walked in. I closed the door and walk to the other side with me coffee and bagels in hands. I start the car and we was on our way. "What your address?" It does not like I didn't do whole research about her yesterday. As I was driving, I started asking her some questions. 

As we got outside her house which was an apartment not too big or medium. "Thank you for the ride, Mr. Damien, it was really nice, and you are pretty funny. " She said while walking out.

I laughed "See next time Alyah get some rest" I said. I stare at her as she walks. Shit I adjusted my pants. Her curves and ass, FUCK. 

As she walked into her house she waved and closed the door. While I drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                     N/A

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter! ❤️❤️

See yall next time