Matt...just why?

***(warning!  this story has too much stupidity and humor and weird stuff in it that you may lose your brain cells... Maybe, or you just won't laugh I don't know. I found this funny but that's okay if you don't find it funny I got more stories than to making!)***

   It was too nice summer months of July as the sun was absolutely melting everyone into nothing but puddles, so our main cast which you probably most likely know if you're reading this is Edd, Matt, and Tom. now what will they be doing right at this moment? as the whole place is nothing but a hundred Fahrenheit.

   Edd stared into the fridge, holding the door open and letting the cold air hit his face. " Edd you're going to waste the cool air from the fridge" Tom whined, his voice was melting along with him. Tom did have a point though, and the cool air was losing it coolness, "and what should I do?! Melt like a dang popsicle like you!" Tom got annoyed at his words and rolled his blackholes somehow. 

"I got a idea!!!" Matt chirped in, as he was in shorts with no shirt and still melting. Tom and Edd looked at him "what's the idea?" Edd asked, Matt replied quickly "beach" "that's 9 m-" "beach." Tom got interrupted by Matt.

   They arrived at the beach four hours later, Tom and Edd exist the car and immediately face plant into the water. Edd then noticed Matt's disappearing, looking around and sighing in relief, "finally, he can be someone else's problem now" and floated in the water. Tom just smiled and nodded his head as he sank down 25ft under the water.

   Matt then came back with inflatable muscles, and looking very proud for no reason. "WHAT are you wearing?! You already have muscles!" Edd yelled from the water to him, "indubitably" he replied, sweat dripping from his forehead. Tom then appeared again and looked at Matt with the most confused look, "Matt...just why?" Matt stood there in about two years before replying. "I can't swim, plus I need to look my best as i...try swimming" He waved his hands a bit as he spoke. Tom and Edd just started groaning before speaking again, "then why did you chose a beach?" "I don't know!" "Just stand on the shallow end" Tom pointed the obvious.

   Matt looked at the water in absolute fear, but he sucked it up and as soon as his toe touched the foam of the water he started drowning already because. Yes.

   Tom and Edd panicked and  just started pointing and yelling and the poor wild Matt on the foam. Drowning. This caused a commotion for many obvious reasons that you may already know from two men yelling and pointing at one man drowning in seafoam just scream drowning like I said just he started drowning because. yes.

   Matt died mainly for pointing and yelling doesn't get the seafoam out of your lungs surprisingly. Edd and Tom just stood there as the gingered man with inflatable muscles died, and a crowd surrounded them, some had phones out recording, others standing there in shook. Once again to your surprise, this does nothing.

   Tom and Edd didn't want to look like murders so they stood over Matt, Edd poking his body, Tom doing the talking.

"Don't worry guys, He's dead!"