- chapter four -

⇢ Chapter four : dont. i deserve this. : ruof retpahc ⇠

--------------------------
𐀔

𐀔--------------------------

𐀔
--------------------------

As dinner ended Stasia saw her friends gathering near the door, marveling at Zee's drawing of a first year. she placed a kiss on Sirius's cheek and said goodnight to the rest of the marauders before walking over to them.

Sirius watched her as she walked and raised a hand towards his lips, blowing her a quiet kiss. His friends gagged again loudly which caused Sirius to click his tongue and throw a spoonful of potatoes at them.

James' eyes landed on Cass who grinned and hung her arm around Stasia's arm. Cassie was 5'8 and towered over Stasia who was only 5'4. her body was muscular yet soft, his eyes traced her figure.

she glanced around the room and raised an eyebrow when she saw a boy with dark messy hair and piercing eyes staring at her. she held his gaze for a moment and glanced back at Zee's drawing.

he was staring, just straight up. it wasn't even a sideways glance, and he wasn't being even the slightest bit discrete about it.

she was annoyed, what the hell was he staring at? she felt insecure, she hated more than anything to be watched.

she bit her inner cheek and glanced at him from the corner of her eye. when she noticed him still staring, she turned around fully and stuck her tongue out with a pout.

he furrowed his eyebrows and stuck his tongue back out at her. he felt silly and childish, but he couldn't resist sending the gesture back to her.

what was her problem? James thought with a frown as he looked away.

"can you tell your boyfriend to tell his friend to stop staring?" she said to Stasia who leaned her head back and watched the marauders. James took off his glasses and looked down, cleaning them.

"i don't 'ink he meant any harm, i'm pretty sure he was trying to figure out if we were people or blobs of mashed tatoes," Stasia nodded, standing up straight with furrowed eyebrows.

Evie and Zee looked in their direction and noticed the other three marauders making a mash potato mountain.

"nah he stuck his tongue out at me." Cass said watching at the Ravenclaw table file out of the room. She loosened her tie slightly and pulled at her collar.

Stasia frowned and leaned back sticking her tongue out at James with a smile. Sirius gasped offended and placed a hand on his chest, causing all the other marauders to look over at them.

Zee gasped softly and hid her face behind her pad, not willing to face Remus's stupid handsome face.

Stasia shook her head at him and pointed at James, Sirius closed his eyes and nodded understandingly. she blew him a kiss and smiled, he grabbed the kiss mid-air and placed it on his lips with a silly grin.