||Secret Marriage||

This story is purely based on imagination this is not related with real life of idols

This story is purely based on imagination this is not related with real life of idols. hope you love my yoonmin story. This story may contain some 18+ stuffs if you are uncomfortable in future then you can skip the parts

"Park jimin listen if you dont going to marry him then forgot that you are my child and you dont going to get any single penny from me and I will not going to make you ceo of my company" as soon as jimin listen his father words tears formed in his eyes, this the first time he cried after his mother death , he didnt say anything but only looking down while sobbing which make his father more angry.

" jimin are you listening what I'm saying did this small thing going in your head" this time jimin look up and staring at his father in disbeilef.

" Dad do you really think its small thing, you literally playing my feelings , you know how much I'm doing work hard to get the ceo position but what are you doing you threatening me like this.. huh is this fun to playing with my feelings like this" he wiped his tears and wear his glasses again.

" I dont know anything , if you want that position then fulfil my condition then you are free to do anything" his father chugged his last sip of his drink and stand up from his place.

" okay if you want me to marry him then I will going to listen but after getting that position then I will divorce him dont expect me to handle this relationship where there is no love" he is going to left from there but stopped at his place when his father said.

" love there is no place in my family for that word do you really think your mother died if you thought then you are wrong" his father said with smirk and went in his room leaving jimin with so much questions.

He always think that his mother died because of his father thats why he is hating his father for this till now but what his father said is making him leaving with so much questions in his mind that night he didnt sleep peacefully only thinking that if his mother is not dead then where is she now , it is alright or there is any hand of his soon-to-be husband family.