Overview

Hey guys! It's me Kiera and welcome to my ES SSEC AU book! Here I'll be discussing my ES SSEC AU in as much detail as I can! Without any further ado, let's go!

What's the AU about?:

This SSEC AU is actually a swap AU! It takes many of the main ES characters swaps with  the SSEC characters for their positions in the story, for example; Dusk, Sky, Volt (SSEC Bolt's new name and is a combination with SSEC Bolt and SSEC Volt), Flame, Blizz, Vay  and Oliver aren't sent to the lab, but Stella, Cream and Flora are sent away instead! The main SSEC characters which are Dusk, Sky, Volt, Flame, Blizz, Vay, Dawn and Daisy will be in game Eevees for this AU. The ES characters will be in their Special Chapter 12A outfits for this AU.

Important Characters:

Pearl Greenpaw

Gender: Female

Gender: Female

Species: Espeon

Eye colour: Violet

Age: 16

Nature: Careful

Characteristic: Good Endurance

Level: 62

Job: Greenpaw Leader

Personality: Pearl is a calm, level headed espeon, who is similar to Canon!Pearl in her tendency to do or say things without thinking it through, thanks to her careful nature. However, she is a very hardworking GP leader and is just trying to do what she believes is right for everyone.

Bonus facts:

Pearl has a good relationship with the others.

She and Black are soulmates and have loved each other since they were kids.

She has 2 sons named Dustin and Nego with Black.

Silvia Greenpaw

Gender: Female

Species: Sylveon

Eye colour: Light blue

Age: 15

Level: 65

Nature: Naughty

Characteristic: Impetuous and silly