A/N and Disclaimer

So I don't own the book cover, nor do I own the characters being used in this book.  This is purely fanfiction purposes only.  Everything I got was from Happy Elements (cover and characters) 

So, the main important thing.  This is going to be a PLATONIC Ritsu and Mao fanfiction.  This may sound rude, but, if you don't like the fact that it's platonic and not romantic, it's fine, you don't have to read it.  Please don't go out of your way to start dumping on this fanfiction just because it's not meant to be romantic.  Likewise, Mao x Anzu is a ship I use quite a bit in this book.  Once again, please don't go out of your way to start insulting this book just because you hate the ship being taken place.  Last but certainly not least, please don't comment that I mislead people and that you're only clicking for the Mao x Ritsu but there is none.  I have made it clear in the tags that everything between the two is platonic and I have also made it clear in this paragraph.

Now that I have made my expectations clear, I think it's fair for me to say that any comments that I deem offensive, relating to the paragraph above will be deleted.  

Thank you for your time and please enjoy your read.