ᑲ𝗍s

If bts had an eight member

Stage Name: Hwa (화)Birth Name: Na Junghwa (나정화)Position: Main Vocalist, CenterBirthday: March 28, 1996Zodiac Sign: AriesHeight: 166cm (5'5")Weight: 49kg (108 lbs)Blood Type: ABMBTI Type: ESTJ (Her previous result was ESFJ)Nationality: KoreanRepres...

Stage Name: Hwa (화)
Birth Name: Na Junghwa (나정화)
Position: Main Vocalist, Center
Birthday: March 28, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 166cm (5'5")
Weight: 49kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
MBTI Type: ESTJ (Her previous result was ESFJ)
Nationality: Korean
Representative Emoji: 🦌 / ⭐️
Hwa's Spotify List: Hwa's Favourite Tracks
Instagram: @hwa96eighting

Hwa Facts:

- She was born in Jeonju and moved to Seoul 4 years later.

-She has a younger brother, Na Jaemin (NCT).

- Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University.

- Hobbies: Rope skipping and reading mangas.

- Her favourite color is black.

- She likes the number 2.

- She likes when it rains and the sun is shining, so that there will be a rainbow.

- According to the other members she always sings while taking a shower.

- Her role model is Taeyeon (soloist).

- Her favourite items are her jump rope, her bookshelf and a chain her brother gifted her when she debuted.

- Hwa is ranked 32nd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".

- Hwa is ranked 23rd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".

- Hwa is ranked 8th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020".

- Haw's ideal type is someone who she can laugh with and who takes care of her when she is sick.

Show more Hwa fun facts + members opinion about her

or

Quiz: How well do you know (Junghwa)?