gіrᥣs gᥱᥒᥱrᥲ𝗍і᥆ᥒ

If girls generation had a ninth member

Stage Name: Ara (아라)Birth Name: Lee Ara (이아라)Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, VisualBirth Date: April 25, 1991Zodiac Sign: TaurusBirth Place: Seoul, South KoreaHeight: 165 cm (5'5")Weight: 50 kg (111 lbs)Blood Type: ABHobbies: playing the gui...

Birth Name: Lee Ara (이아라)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Visual
Birth Date: April 25, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Weight: 50 kg (111 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: playing the guitar, producing songs
Specialty: English, dancing
Sub-Unit: OH!GG
Instagram: nineteennintyoneara
Twitter: realAraLee
Youtube: IknowAra

Ara Facts:

- She was born in Seoul, South Korea.

- She has an older brother named Lee Jongsuk, who is an actor.

- She was cast during 2003 SM Casting System.

- Her nicknames are I Know, Araduce (Ara + produce), Cupid, Nabi (Butterfly).

- She speaks Korean, Japanese, English and basic Mandarin.

- Ara and Hyeoyon are the ones that remember dances the fastet.

- She has a phobia of heights.

- She used to learn a lot of Kpop dances.

- Her shoe size is 230mm.

- Her MBTI is ENFJ.

- She often mocks the members.

- Ara is married to the singer Eric Nam since 2018 after being in a relationship for almost 6 years.

- Ara and Eric have a daughter born in late 2020.

- Ara once went to the Talent-Show Birth of a Great Star 2 where she and Eric Nam meet for the first time (2011).

- She acted in several dramas, like: "Doctor Stranger" (2014), "She was pretty" (2015), "Marriage Contract" (2016), "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" (2016), "A Love So Beautiful" (2017), "Welcome to Waikiki" (2018 & 2019), "Hotel del Luna" (2019), "Celebrity" (2023), "See You In My 19th Life" (2023).

- On June 4, 2017, Ara had her solo debut with the mini album "Infinite Moments".

- Ara's Ideal Type: "I want that person to care about our relationship a lot, but he should still work hard for his job."

Show more Ara fun facts...