chapter two

Chapter two:

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I walked into the room, scratching my head. I sat down on the bed, wondering about all the should of could of would of.

She's gone. Never to return.

I walk out of the room, going to break the news to the lads.

"Louis! Hey buddy! Shaiann is here!" Niall says the biggest Irish smile on his face. "That's nice." I say, walking in the room, than I see it, IT? No not an it, a she, a beautiful she, sitting next to Shaiann. "Hi I'm Louis." I say to her. "Aha I know who you are, I'm Jessica." "So you must be Shaiann's friend?" "Ya ever since first grade." "Oh that's cool." I say, not knowing how to reply.

*** Harry's POV***

Okay is it just me of his Louis flirting? He has a girlfriend! Oh. My. God. They broke up!?!?!? Oh my god!

I got up not knowing how to react to this. I walked into the kitchen. "Hey, Sydney right?" I say to the cute blonde standing by the stove. "Ya." she says smiling, her dimples showing. "So what are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be out there with your friends?" "Um, we just kinda got in a fit." Her eyes twinkle. "Awe babe why?" "Shaiann is mad at me for breaking up with my boyfriend." "If you don't mind me asking, why did u break up with him?" "He slapped me, and called me worthless." she says looking at the ground.

***Sydney's POV***

"And she is mad at you?" he says in his accent, his dimples showing. "Ya, I just came along with her so I can meet you guys." I say, I can fell my cheeks slowly turning red. "I'm glad you came." He said as he walked out of the room.

~~~Jessica's POV~~~

Louis' eyes kept falling on me. I like him, a lot, but he has Eleanor, lucky. Wait were is she by the way? Mmmm.....

<Niall's POV>

I'm so hungry! I haven't ate for four hours now. Also I'm confused.... aha I just realized something! Talking to myself in my head is really fun! Aha! Hi Niall, hey Niall. Aha this is fun!

===Louis POV===

She is so cute! I have to talk to her alone, but how?

"Jessica can I show you something?" I say, my voice cracking. She smiles at me and slowly gets up. "OK." She says, now besides me.

We walk side by side, we are so close but yet so far.

"Hey were are we going?" "You got a bathing suit?" I ask slowly smiling. "Um, ya? Under my clothes." "Good!" I say grinning ear to ear. I take her hand and take her out the back door. "Louis, don't you have Eleanor?" She asks looking at the ground. "Um no, we broke up." I say quietly. "Okay, cool?" Damn. This girl is amazing.

Sorry short I know. Hope you like it so far.... (: 7 votes? erm or 5 aha I dont care either way aha! thanks for reading! (: