Day 352 Love....

Double chapter!!!!! hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!

At their normal hangout the clock tower... Hey Axel, Xion do you know what "love" is Roxes asked. Both Axel and Xion choked on their ice cream. Why do you care? Xion asked I was just wondering Roxes said. Love is... its were you fill like you know that person inside and out and like you can tell them anything, you also fill a deep connection to them. And you worry when they are hurt but you also will protect them from any and everything something like that Axel said. Wow Axel you know a lot Xion said. well you know Axel said. I fill that way for both of you Roxes said. you and me have brotherly love Roxes you and xion....Axel stopped. im going to go bye guys Xion said and walked off.

Day 353 kingdom hearts is finished ?!?!?!?

Guys! Axel yelled as he ran two his two friends. Huh yeah Axel? Roxes asked he and Xion were about to go on a mission. Saix wants us! Axel asked why Xion asked... you will see! Axel said as the three ran to the meeting room. Brothers sisters kingdom hearts is finished!!!!!!! now we can all have hearts Saix said. Huh everyone yelled in shock. Roxes, Xion get your key blades out and unlock Kingdom hearts for all of us! Saix on commanded. Xion and Roxes looked at each other. Go on nobodies Xigbar said with a chuckle. Then Roxes and Xion summoned their key blades then Roxes held Xion's hand and they......

UNLOCKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearts flew everywhere landing into all the nobodies except Axel, Xion, and Roxes. Hey guys don't forget me ka! Axel asked what do you mean? Xion asked. when we get a heart we will forget the Organization each other everything it will be as though it never excised Axel said. neither Roxes or Xion answered. Then a heart flew towards Axel. Axel no!!!!!!!! Xion yelled but Roxes held her back My real name is Lee got it memorized? Axel said then he disappeared.....

please comment vote and no haters please jet it and stay fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!