Chapter 12

At the same time, Loki searches outside the premise to find Thor. Finally, he finds his brother sneaking his way in through the security fences. "Thor," Loki whispered in a shouted tone. Thor turns around quickly as he sees Loki rushing towards him. "- what are you doing here?"

"I thought you two might need some help," Thor replied.

"Or maybe you decided to come so you could get to Colora," Loki implied as he knows Thor's true intentions as well as knows when his brother is lying. "I know you want her Thor. I'm not stupid," Loki added. Thor glares at Loki as he knows that Loki is not going to give up easily.

Meanwhile, Colora is dragged by some hired soldiers then thrown to the ground. Deimos walks around Colora and stands next to his sister. "Well, well. Look what we've got here," Harmonia expressed as she walks towards Colora. As Harmonia makes her way towards her, Colora glares at her but also wonders what Harmonia could be up to. "It's so good to see you Colora."

"Are you really trying to help Hydra? You know that they are using you and your brother so that they can accomplish their goal," Colora remarked.

"Oh I know," Harmonia commented as she turns back around and walks to her brother. Colora raises an eyebrow as she is slightly confused to what Harmonia said. Her brother also raises his eyebrow but at Colora. Harmonia turns back around, smiles and You haven't figured it out have you?"

"You're going to have me too," said with a scolding tone of voice. Harmonia gave her a scolding and cold smile. She then turns and walks towards the box that is placed on the nightstand a few feet away. She touches the box and then says, "The plan was not to just help Hydra."

"By getting your precious hands on that magical trinket?" Colora questioned. Deimos chuckled as leans against the wall and grabs a drink. "Our brother was right. You are a clever one," Deimos exaggerated as he takes a sip from his cup. Colora glares at them. Harmonia opens the box and takes out the necklace and book then turns to Colora and says, "Do you know what this is?" Harmonia notices the lack of respect on Colora's face and decides to divulge her plan. "The Book of the Dead but the most important of all is this." She takes the necklace out of the box by magic and has it floating on air. "The Amulet of the Heart." She uses magic from the book and the amulet to unleash dark magic. "Used by the Ancient Egyptians. However, put them together..." As the dark magic is being performed, Colora looks at the figure with fear in her eyes. Harmonia stares at Colora and states, "Together we will bring destruction to the humans, continue with what our brother and father's mission, but what we want most; is revenge for our brother's death." Colora slowly backs away when the sound of roaring emerges.

At the same time, Loki and Thor are arguing outside.

"Brother, I'm sorry, but if Colora wanted your help, she would have asked," Loki implied.

"But she didn't. She asked you instead," Thor remarked. Loki takes a deep breath as he knows not only is he frustrated at his brother but he knows that arguing with his brother is not helping Colora's mission. Thor takes a few steps towards Loki and says, "Tell me is it that complicated for you not to realize that she will in time want me."

"No brother, she doesn't love you. She loves me," Loki said harshly. He stares at his older brother with anger, walks towards him until they met face to face. "You're just using her so that you could have her be Queen once you become King. Honestly, that's low. Even for you." Thor clutches his fists together and gets even closer to his brothers face. They stare into each other's eyes with many emotions. "You know what, stop talking and fight me!" Thor said as he tilts his head; he then pushes Loki away really hard. Loki shuts his eyes as he knows that now is not the time to fight about Colora. He takes a deep breath and says, "Thor."