➤ [1] - 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

Ships: lander (?)
Genre: Angst
Summary: The Austins house burn down with Zander inside.

↺      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       ↻

Zander politely declined the clubs invitation for a sleepover due to his math homework, but then again he was alone, his mum and Micheal went for a date night and Bethany was at hannahs house.

"Are you sure your not coming? Luke is there as well.." His sister replied, almost pouting.

"I'm sure, this homework is due tommorow, I don't want my grades low, y'know you need to stop bringing Luke in so I can join the sleepover." He replied with no hesitation, tying his hair with a rubber band while watching his older sister pout, before going out of the house.

The door closed with a slam, Zander sighed as he went upstairs to his room to continue his math homework.. Which was pre-calculus..

He sighed as he slowly walked to his desk, grabbing his pen and grabbing his math notebook, little did he know.. Someone threw a lit matches right at the house, with Zander inside it.
.
.
After Zander finished his homework with a sigh, her changed his shirt into a hoodie, it was quite cold.. Or maybe he was just ccold, when he came outside of his room, he smelled smoke, the temperature of the house was hot.

Zander's eyes became serious as he immediately went down stairs, his eyes widening in fear and disbelief, the house was on fire.

The house was burning quite fast, did he take too long on doing the homework..? This wasn't supposed to happen, even the door outside was now burning with fire, Zander exhaled and pinched his nose, running downstairs in a panic, he checked the window, but the fire was spreading fast.
People there was yelling and was worried, some were even calling the firefighters.. How dumb of him to leave the door open.

Before he knew it, the fire was spreading through his bedroom, making his eyes widen, immediately jumping on the window and his hands gripping the window tight, he just accepted his fate.
.
.
.
The club were laughing and giggling, they even forgot zander wasn't in the sleepover, not Milly though, it was more funnier when Zander was around. She wondered why Zander didn't come to the sleepover, though Milly didn't bother to tell hailey, maybe it was important, even more rare because Zander declined with Luke in the sleepover.

Not until Milly got an notification in gachabook, she frowned and took her phone out of her pocket, opening gacha book, her eyes immediately widening, while the club were looking at her.

House of the Austins were burned, but the firefighters came in time, a 16 year old boy found in the window, hanging for his life, his other hand was a bit burned, and his forehead was quite burned aswell, it also had a mark on his forehead, the teen said he just hit his head with his desk, the firefighters are currently fire Instiguishing the house now.

Everyone grew silent, who did this?

----
END, you can either want part 2.
Word count: 506