GIFTS

In El Salvador

Antonnia Porsild the miss universe Thailand was very happy to meet the different beautiful girls in different countries. She made an effort to give them some gifts which was made by her fellow countrymen. She's all smile and excited as she hands her gifts to them.

Not until she passed to MMD... Whose serious yet she can feel something glamorous in the air.

"Hi, Ms. Phillipines!" She greeted cheerfully.

MMD said 'Hi' using her lower tone and proceed to something.

Porsild felt bad to it that she step back and gracefully return to her dressing room. She haven't got a chance to hand her gift to MMD.

While MMD on the other hand, felt weird to what Ms. Thailand acted upon her.

"Did I do something wrong? I haven't received a gift from her... Tsk, that's so unfair." She said na parang magtatampo.

"Hey MMD! Look what Ms. Thailand gave us. A wallet made of   fabrics with intricate lines of an elephant." Ms. Nicaragua and other ladies said.

"Good for you guys. I haven't received her gift for me yet."

"Oh, she must have forgotten you. You should move on." Everyone got shocked when a gay tone voice spoke right behind MMD... It was Anne Jakputangina the Head of Miss Universe Organization.

MMD hated this faggot... Este transgender bitch, instead of bad mouthing this biizzz MMD remained silent and kind to everyone. According to Selena's song... People who have a grudge on you should be still treated with kindness... You kill em with kindness.

Porsild slammed her door and run towards MMD, and held her hand.

"To clarify things out... I did not forget you, Ms. Philippines... Actually your gift is so special that I planned to give it to you later at dinner but Anne made a bad impression so I guess I have no choice but to give to you now... Here. I hope you'll like it.".

A crown.