20. Breaking all walls - Part 2

Naruto's POV

"Sasukeee.. you're crazy!", I screamed pulling him up and holding his face in my hands.

"That's just the first half of it. I want you more!", he said giving me a triumphant smile. 

I blushed hard as he started to pump my dick again. I got up and sat facing him. He was still fully dressed while I was lying buck-naked. It wasn't fair, I grabbed the orange T-shirt and got it off in a second, I kept gazing at his toned V-shaped body, wide chest and pink nipples, "Sasuke, you are so hot!!", I couldn't help but admire him and pulled him over me as I fell back on the mattress, his chest landed on mine. The feeling of our bare bodies touching each other was so erotic, all cells of my body got aroused, wanting for more.

I tossed him over to get on the top. "Now just enjoy the second half..", I whispered in his ears.

I kissed him fiercely until his lips bled and then attacked his neck. His skin tasted salty at first and then ohh so sweeeet. It was so exhilarating to have him lie beneath me, defenceless, infact enticing me to touch him more and more and more. I ate him, as much as I could. Sasuke was letting out such sexy moans "Ummh,, uuuuhhh, umhhh..", he continued, making me hornier. It seemed hard for him to stay away from my dick as he kept holding and pumping it every chance he got. The initial veil of shyness was lifted. I now wanted to get inside Sasuke, asap!

I loved how he squirmed every time I sucked on his skin, so I left a trail of bite marks on his throat and chest. I sucked hard on Sasuke's nipple and then flicked it with my tongue repeatedly to tease him. He squirmed again and clenched my dick asking for more. "Stop teasing me so much and give it to me already!!"

"My baby needs my dick so bad...Aren't you getting a little too desperate?", I teased him again while pinning his hand above his head.

"Try waiting around for a year, just to have that dick inside you!", My heart skipped a beat as he expressed wanting me inside him. Sasuke was never this vocal. It felt like a nice change. 

I wanted him to beg for it a little more, but even my erection was paining to find his opening. I ripped the button off his pants and unzipped his flyer. He was still wearing his boxers inside. Frustrated, I got up and pulled his pants and boxers off in one go, letting his erection free. His Dick!! oh my god! It was long enough to make any man feel inadequate. 

"Are you only gonna stare?", he said in a confident yet shy tone. I jumped back on him, holding his dick in my fist and pumping it really fast. "You are amazing. Ain't I the luckiest?", I asked him to which he flustered. 

"Narutooo.. aahh... I can't wait any longer.. ummh!", he said between the jerks, in a timid voice. I brought my face closer to his, while I held Sasuke's hand over his head tightly. He was flushed red with intimacy. I smiled at his cute face and lubricated two of my fingers with saliva. Sasuke's body stiffened in my arms with anticipation. 

I pushed his legs wide open and scavenged for his opening. When I found it my middle finger slipped inside it easily, he was tight and warm and soft inside. I wiggled my finger around and he let out a loud moan..."AAAH NArutooo!" 

"umm, you like that baby? Tell me did you finger yourself imagining me?"

He got all shy again and bit his lip with embarrassment. I started moving my finger in and out. He started moaning, "Ah, ahh, aah, Yess, although it's more pleasurable now that you're doing it."

"How did you like two fingers? Did you try this?" and I slipped another finger inside. "AAAAH, fuck me naruto!!!"

"Yes I will, first answer me.."