Copyright AND Characters

COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental. The author does not mean to harm or insult any religious groups in the story. The scenes is this story are purely fictional and are written for dramatic purposes, they do not stand as a proof for historical events. 

Copyright © 2023 by Divswryts_

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author/writer except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters

Diya Sheth- 23 yr old, independent and a rich woman who is THE founder and CEO of "Bandhan", a fashion designing company. She is someone who doesn't believe in love and stiff  because of a traumatic past. Loves Dark Romance books. What will happen when she crosses paths with Aaryan Shah who is her best friend, Aashi's brother in law. What will happen when fate comes in their way, will they end up on having their Happily Ever After or will they end up with a sad ending?
••••••••••••••
Aaryan Shah- 28 yr old sunshine guy, who believes in love like no tomorrow. He has never been in a relationship because he always wanted to focus at studies first and now no one pays heed to him because of his age... *that is sad*
What will happen when he crosses paths with Diya at a friend's wedding? What will happen when destiny will play its game?
••••••••••••••••
Character Aesthetics~~

DIYA~~

AARYAN~~

AARYAN~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••