Prologue

Diya's POV~

"Aaryan, I tried enough but I cannot do it, I cannot forget my past. I- I just, I just want to die, please leave me Aaryan, I will not be able to love you, your LIFE will become hell, Aaryan, there are many good girls out there, not only- ly me", I said. He should leave me. I will never be able to love him, how can  I? When I was never taught something As LOVE?

"Diya, say anything, curse me, kill me, but dont talk about leaving me, just don't! If you are not ready, I will wait my whole life, but I have decided that I am not leaving you, I won't.", He said. A lone tear escaped from his eyes too.

"You know what happens when a glass breaks? Sometimes the broken pieces are large enough to be cleaned, but sometimes they shatter, they shatter so bad that some pieces are not visible to us. Later, they pierce our skin, and those wounds.... they heal, but the lesson we learnt and the memories we get from those, Aaryan, they never heal", I said. Tears were falling from my eyes endlessly.

"But you know what Diya, there is ALWAYS some light at the end of the dark tunnel full of bad memories. I know, that your dark past can neither be changed, nor be forgotten. You know we all have some traumatic experiences in life but we think, that is for our betterment, even though it is not.", He said

He is such a sunshine boy, has he ever faces what I did? No, how can he be so cheerful. Those incidents still repeat, my mind and my heart cannot delete those incidents. I am so tired of waking up scared everyday, of having nightmares. I AM SCARED OF SLEEPING BECAUSE OF THOSE NIGHTMARES.

Aaryan's POV~

She is broken. All broken. Her heart is shattered into pieces. She can never love anyone else, after those incidents. But, I am ready to fix those Broken parts. There is nothing that Aaryan Shah cannot do in this world.

"Aa-Aaryan", Diya said while coming closer to me. She engulfed me in a hug.

"I am sorry Aa-Aaryan, I have to leave you, just find someone better, and any girl would be ready to marry you", She said.

" I will heal you Diya, I will", I said.

"You have never went through half of what I did! How can you heal me huh?!", She shouted.

"You don't know about the secrets that are engraved in the walls of THE SHAH MANSION. I was just three years old when...
~~~~~~~
Hey guysss

Here is the much awaited Prologue of FATED TO LOVE HER.

NOW READ it, comment pyare pyare lines and vote!!
Also, ignore the grammatical errors as english isn't my first language!!!

Love,
Divs....