Chapter 3

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Doyoung shouts. 

"Doyoung, shh! He apologized and is going to explain!" says Taeyong.

Doyoung looked at taeyong shocked. "Tae... What are you thinking?"

"Let me explain!" says Jaehyun.

"Explain!" says Taeyong with tears in his eyes.

"Let's see what your next excuse is!" says Doyoung to Jaehyun.

"Baby, it was just a dare given by my friends. I didn't think that it could go that bad, I am so sorry! Baby, please don't leave me! Your the reason I am alive! Please! I love you! I am sorry! I won't do it again!" says Jaehyun.

"You won't hurt me again right babe-?" taeyong asked but was cut off by doyoung who shouted.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS TAEYONG?! AFTER ALL HE DID?!" 

"Doie, he is apologizing and he told us just now why he did it right?" says Taeyong.

"Well then, Mr. Lee Taeyong! Choose between us! Him or Me?" asks Doyoung making Taeyong's eyes wide.

"D-doie"

"Yeah, Tae! Me or Him?" asks Jaehyun smirking.

Taeyong was lost in thoughts and was crying because of the shock and dilemma he was in. On one side was Kim Doyoung, his bestriend who had showed him that he was perfect no matter what and had been through every obstacle with him. On the other side was Jung Yoon-oh, or Jaehyun who was his lover. Before things went bad, Jaehyun had showed Taeyong the meaning of love and that he was more than a boy but, a perfect beautiful one. If he chose Doyoung, his relationship with Jaehyun would be over. And if he chose Jaehyun, Doyoung will forgive him right? He said in his thoughts.

"I will give you one more chance" says taeyong walking over to Jaehyun. Doyoung was in shock.

"FINE THEN... YOU CAN CHOOSE HIM....................................BUT DON'T EVEN DARE TO TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" says Doyoung as he closed the door on their faces. Doyoung rushes to his bedroom and starts crying while Taeyong realized he messed up big time. Jaehyun, on the other hand took Taeyong's hand and the umbrella and walked to his car and they drove home.