Chapter 6

Taeyong wanted to get Doyoung back but knew that he needs to make it up and make him fall for him. So, Taeyong decided to change himself back to his past self which was before he met jaehyun and doyoung.

He woke up early in the morning and wore this:

He went to school and saw Doyoung near his locker and thought he looked gorgeous

He went to school and saw Doyoung near his locker and thought he looked gorgeous. On his way, he could feel girls staring at him. Taeyong goes near Doyoung who was searching for something and back-hugs him. Doyoung was wearing:

 Doyoung was wearing:

"Hi Baby..." Taeyong whispers in a husky voice in doyoung's ear.

Doyoung could feel himself heat up but decided to ignore it. He tries to walk away but realizes that Taeyong was holding him too tightly and that all eyes were on them. 

"Taeyong, Let me go!" says Doyoung

"Nope!" 

"Lee Taeyong...!"

Taeyong who was in a shocked state let go of doyoung who ran away. Doyoung reached his class panting when someone suddenly slapped his ass. 

"You have a nice butt, baby..." says Taeyong

"The fuck do you want?!" asks Doyoung

"You..." says Taeyong making doyoung flustered af.

"Why aren't you with jaehyun?" asks doyoung smirking but was caught off guard when Taeyong said: "I fell in love with someone more beautiful. But, I hurt him when I choose Jaehyun over me..." says Taeyong.

"You....love.........me?" asks doyoung

"Yes baby, I fucking love you!" says Taeyong

"T-tae!" doyoung ran and hugged him as some tears fell down.

"Why are you crying, you don't want me?" asks Taeyong.

"You stupid rose! I don't like you!" says Doyoung making Taeyong sad.

"I love you!" says Doyoung making Taeyong shocked 2 times as he kissed him on the lips. Taeyong who was obviously a top started making out with him until.......

"LEE TAEYONG, KIM DOYOUNG! DETENTION!" says a voice behind them.

"Geez.... hyung! let us be!" says Doyoung making Taeyong chuckle.

"As much as I love seeing Taedo, I need y'all in class you know?" says the voice.

"Ok fine... Sir Chan, we are going."

"Sir Dino you mean?" says dino.

"ok... ok!"

Dino took Doyoung and Taeyong to the auditorium as today was the monthly thing where dance major and music major switch majors for a day and whoever is good at dancing joins dance major and whoevers bad joins music major.

Dino went and held hands with Hoshi before saying:

"First up.... Lee Taeyong!" 

Taeyong's dancing was so impressive Soonyoung and Chan wanted him in dance major. And he accepted the offer happily. 

"Tae! You were so good!"

"Thanks baby!"