cheater

Little Daniel figured out that Yui Kim was a cheater as he was working his midnight shift at the convenience store again. Yui came in with a man that seemed to be her boyfriend "aren't you cold? It's September." Yui said to the guy "I'm a man I don't feel the cold" he said "but you have goosebumps" she said little Daniel realized it was Yui and was shocked to say anything "it's because I'm an atopy" the guy responded to her.

"I'll take these" she said as little Daniel calmed down and thought he was her brother instead of her boyfriend.
As he looked down so he could scan the item he noticed it was really not family appropriate "single payment" the guy said nervously looking like he was blushing as Yui was too. Daniel looked at her as Yui soon got annoyed and started throwing a temper tantrum "what are you staring at? Never seen those? This pig pisses me off!" She said.

"Hey, pig lower your eyes I know what your thinking" the guy said. The guy cursed as Yui called Daniel disgusting "hey! Say something hellooo" the guy said as Daniel was processing this all in his head.

It was late as Y/n and Zack walked to the convenience store that little Daniel worked in they walked in to see little Daniel almost getting slapped. But Zack stopped them as y/n ran over to Daniel "who are you assholes! Huh what is wrong with you!" Y/n said shouting as she asked Daniel if he's okay "are you okay Danny?" "I-i'm okay" she smiled at the answer as Zack confronted the two "aren't you Yui Kim?" Zack asked.

"Who the f*ck are you?" He asked "babe.. he's my classmate from school" Yui said "so he's a freshman?" "I don't know the situation here but can you not hurt him? I owe him something" Zack said as Y/n was too surprised by his attitude. Y/n cheered Zack on.

Zack noticed the wallet the guy was holding and realized "hey Yui Kim isn't that the wallet you gave Daniel but he rejected it?" Everything seemed to have stopped as Yui's boyfriend looked at her

"Go on" he asked Zack to continue "there is this boy in my class and he's super handsome Yui loves him so much that she gave him that wallet and those pants your wearing but Daniel turned it down." He explained.
"How do you know all of this?" "We sit right next to each other in class." Zack responded
"Yui Kim.." her boyfriend started  trembling as he punched her in the face.

Shocking everyone in the store which was only Y/n, Danny and Zack.
Then he decided to kick her in the stomach and then stepped on her head as both Zack and Y/n went to stop him immediately before it got worse.

"hey stop it!" Y/n punched the guy in the face sending him packing into the shelves Zack then hit him where it hurts with his legs to hit him where it hurts as the guy passed out Zack checked on Yui to see if she was okay and she was but definitely might've broken her nose and ribs.
Zoe at the time was streaming as she was getting tons and tons of balloons from Gangnam lord thanking him.

But if only she could see how much of a person this Gangnam lord was...
He used up his father's savings for his treatment but his son used the money on Zoe instead of saving his father.