That day

The ran fell hard on the roof top of the broken down fairy tail guild .
The blonde girl had just been put into the used to be infirmary , tear marks stream down her face as so a pink headed boy .
"Luce"he said fragile and softly "I'm sorry it's all my fault ."
"I didn't know the E.N.D. ..." He paused "I would ..." " I'm sorry .."he whimpered .
Lucy wearily moved up to his chest rapping her arms around him .
"Natsu ..."

~
3 days Earlier ...
"Luce lets go out for a job ok "the salamander haired boy spoke
"Natsu it's the 3rd one this week and it's not even Wednesday " Lucy complained
"I know but this ones perfect , defeat a guy and get 100,000j and a gate key. "
"A gate key ? But I have ... Never mind " Lucy sighed "let's go ."
As she spoke the words Natsu pulled her out the guild hall .as they arrived to the train station Natsu pulled her away from the doors .
"Natsu train ." Lucy said
"What ?" He asked hopping that she wouldn't notice
"You just passed the train doors ."she spoke
"Why cant we walk ? " he groaned
"Because it takes more time ." "And you want to get to the kicking that guys butt ."
"Yeah ..." he said moseying along on the train taking the opening out side window .
"I think I'm all ready sick ." He said
"But the train hasn't even started moving yet " she said with a sigh .
And after an agonizing train ride they got off only to find the man the paper had betrayed him as ... Natsu and Lucy had a huge fight ahead .
There where going to fight zeref...
~
"Luce I'm so sorry it's all my fault "Natsu cried
"Natsu I told you there I'll tell you now I don't care your my partner , and even if that happened I still love you " Lucy said wiping the tears from his face .
~
Natsu ran up to him yelling , Lucy summoned her most powerful spirits .
"Luce get back ." Natsu said running up to zeref .
"Fire dragon Iron fist " Natsu screamed predicting to punch zefef but he easily dogged . Raising a hand and sending Natsu back ." You think you can hurt me with that ." Zeref said with a smirk
"Loke ,Taurus, Scorpio go fight I need to make sure Natsu's ok " they nodded in response .
Lucy rushed over to Natsu's side "are you ok "
"Yeah I'm fine " he replied getting up .
Lucy agin directed her focus to her friends fighting Loke sent a blast but zefef easily defended himself .
Zefef then sent a blast a Loke hurting him badly Lucy grabbed his key and forced his gate shut . " I'm sorry Loke but I don't want you getting hurt anymore ." She whispered
She grabbed her whip and slashed it at zeref's arm it rapped around and she yelled "Natsu now !" With that Natsu came running up yelling "fire dragon roar !" Putting a direct blow to zeref .
Lucy pulled back her whip and zeref got back up . " not even a single scratch " Lucy gazed .
"I'm sorry but play times over ." Zeref said in a devilish voice "black cage " he moved his wrist and a cage formed around Lucy. Natsu ran over to her trying to get her out but his attempts failed . "Natsu " Lucy whispered
" Luce I'm going to get you out" he said creating flames .
"As much as I'd love to see you try you can't because you have other matters to attended to ."zeref said "I'll stop you but I have to get Lucy out first so be ..." Natsu sarcastic comment stopped "לבוא E.N.D או רע Natsu Dragneelלגורל"zeref said Natsu screamed painfully "Natsu !" Lucy cried he looked at lucy and tear slid down his eye . he screamed agin when a purple light hit him directly. Lucy grabbed his hand though the black cage . Black and purple wings shot though his back and horns though his head and slowly the light faded . "כן אדונים , מה עליי לעשות כדי לרצות את ... שאהרוגבלונדינית ... "Natsu spoke in a different language it sounded almost Hebrew. "no we what her alive " zeref said . Lucy stared at Natsu "you wanted to kill me ?"Lucy spoke while backing to the back of the cage he laughed ."no Lucy I just want you in much much pain ..." Natsu oxeye eyes turned black his hair blood red . "Natsu " Lucy whispered "no E.N.D ..." He loudly spoke with a devil smile that replaced the toothie one that used to be there .
"Or better yet Evil ,Natsu Dragneel..." He grinned agin "my name " he laughed evilly "E.N.D. " Lucy whispered thinking where was Natsu .
~
Lucy ran her hand up to Natsu head where his horns used to be .
"You look better " she gave him a small week smile .
"I'm staying this way ...forever..." "And I'll never hurt you agin ... Promise " Natsu said .
~
Zeref raised his hand and the cage holding Lucy disappeared and the E.N.D. Came close to her .
"Stop! Natsu" a voice came from from aside .
"Gray! " Lucy said with glee but something was off.
His arm held a mark that Lucy reconies from a book . Demon slaying magic , when you used this magic it moves to your heart and slowly turns you evil .
"Lucy run "he spoke .
"But Natsu that's Natsu just... "
"He's Evil Lucy I have to ." Gray said trying not to use the word kill.
"Gray Natsu's in there some ware I know please just don't kill him." Lucy said walking up to gray and Natsu .
"Juvia take Lucy away ." Gray said and juvia popped out of know where grabbing Lucy's hands and pulling them behind her back . And walking away with her.
"Juvia don't gray will kill Natsu and you know it ."
"Yes but gray-sama knows to save the world Natsu must have his Finale battle ." Lucy let that some in thought in that all the fights they had . There kiddish little fights that meant nothing to this the life or death fight gray looses Natsu's the winner and vise-versa . " but juvia you see the mark on grays arm it's going to kill him and you know it ." Lucy said pleading for juvia to let her go.
"No I know gray-sama is strong he won't die ." Juvia replied
"This battle juvia you know might be the end of both of them ." Lucy calmly said
"Juvia ..thinks ..."
Lucy thought for a moment before flipping juvia across her back and before juvia screamed Lucy hit a nerve causing juvia to fall unconscious .
"I'm sorry " Lucy said before checking juvia's pulse "thank goodness she's just unconscious " Lucy sighed before heading to the fairy tail friends fighting .
"Summing demon slaying magic!" Gray said pointing his arm towards Natsu "gray stop !" Lucy cried . "If you kill the E.N.D. You kill Natsu with it "Lucy begged as she looked at Gray .
The demon slaying magic had gone up to his shoulder witch meant he used it before she arrived .
"Lucy I have to do this Natsu ... He would want this save the world in the coast of one life " he spoke
"No because zeref will still be out there ... And you will die because of that stupid magic on your arm ... So one or two lives lost but the most evil one still lives Gray please .... Don't ... Kill.. Natsu ."Lucy shouted
"I hate to ruin your family reunion but I've got to go and I think I'll take a prize ." The E.N.D. Said grabbing Lucy and putting his claw though her back letting cold blood run on her skin . Lucy pale face she dropped to the ground . "Lucy!" Gray screamed
"Too late " the E.N.D. Laughed licking his lips with his tung then licking up the blood .
zeref put gray in a black flame cage and finally left .
"You know your blood taste great ."E.N.D. said with a smirk .
There was a silence between the two but then the E.N.D. Spoke up.
"Oh come on I hate the silence don't you ." He said In a Mocking tone
"Natsu ." Lucy spoke inhaling air deeply trying hard not to die.
"remember when we first met , that fake salamander guy who tricked me onto his boat? And when you saved me ... And ... When you took me into fairy tail ... When Laxus attacked us you and Gajeel defeated him . "
"Stop it now shut up ."the E.N.D. Said
Lucy continued .
"And when the fantom lord came and fairy tail defeated him . When we met Wendy , and all our other advancers . "
"I told you to stop filthy brat !" The E.N.D. Pressed his knee on her belly roughly with extreme force.
"But that's not even what matters most ,when you saved me every time . Told me every thing was ok , Natsu You where allways there to save me you always fought in what you believed . Natsu I know your still in there you always have been ." Lucy whimpered crying
And then something wet hit Lucy's face it wasn't blood but tears clear tears . Lucy moved her hand up and wiped the tear away .
"What was that ." The E.N.D. Said grabbing Lucy's hair and pulling her up
"What did you do !" The E.N.D. Screamed in her face . His spit got stuck to her lip and her slowly stared to get closer to her lips .
Lucy pushed him away " Natsu I know your in there and you have to fight to get out like you do anything else ! You are always the winner in the past so I know you can be the winner now! Natsu you are stronger than this demon I know it ! zefef can't make something to control you I know ! Natsu you are the tuff ,brave , and strong ! Please don't let zeref make something your not ...to control you ..." Lucy inhaled deeply trying hardly not to close her eyes .
"Natsu..."Lucy finally said coughing up blood . She closed her eyes all the energy in her was gone . The blood witch was poring from her back had already stained her top ,And some of skirt too . Was Natsu gone forever ? She thought as tears streamed down her face.
E.N.D. Laughed as he kicked Lucy away "your words mean nothing ." "You will never do any thing to sto...." E.N.D paused clutching his chest in paid trying to breath and talk but all he could do was gasp .
"Lucy." Natsu shouted getting his appearance back "no !"the E.N.D screamed taking his form "your not anything anymore I am you ." The E.N.D. Shouted to himself .
"We will see about that !" Natsu shouted back at his body .
~

"Lucy ... Luce " Natsu called out to the girl on the infirmary bed sleeping
"Natsu ." Lucy replied waking up "what is it ?" She asked half asleep .
"Thanks ." Natsu replied back giving Lucy a gentle hug .
"For giving me strength ." He said quietly

~
"Fire dragon ."
The fight had just started Natsu having the strength to fight back .
Many spells where casted as the two battled out to see who would win .
"Iron fist !" Natsu said with the last bit of his magic power punching himself .
A burst of dark light came out of Natsu making him fall to the ground .
E.N.D. Had been defeated letting Natsu take his form agin . And just as Natsu got control of his body fully he got up and rushed to Lucy's side .
With swift movement he picked Lucy up trying to cover up her wounds crying . He then ran the direction fairy tail when a bang erupted . Natsu now speeding to the guild hall stopped in his tracks when a destroyed guild appeared .
Dark aroma and black fire covered the pieces left standing but not enough to even say there was a fairy tail guild hall anymore .
He stared astonished at the sight . "Zefef come out here !"Natsu screamed
"I'm sorry Natsu but I have to go now and don't worry your guild members aren't dead " zeref laughed disappearing into thin air .
Natsu grunted taking Lucy in his arms to the guild .
"Don't worry Lucy you will be safe just please wait ."he whispered
Walking down to the guild setting her in the last standing infirmary bed . And after checking up on the injured guild mates , Natsu pulled up a chair and waited for Lucy to wake up ...
~
That day.