Chapter 2: The Unexpected Start

*Y/n turns around*

Y/n: WHAT THE- WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!? *Y/N GET'S SHOCKED*

*Then Lee Know shows up*

(Alright so Lee Know is known as the most popular actor and influencer here beacause of his looks and his acting he is also a very caring and serious guy who easily gets jealous. Now what's the catch? Well, turns out he was Y/n's highschool bully basically Lee Know actually had a crush on Y/n from the start but later he had to move on since he failed to confess her and he's now currently dating Y/n's cousin Kim Yeon. Lee Know doesn't like Kim Yeon but he is forced to date her by his parents. Y/n hated Lee Know beacause obviously he was her highschool bully so now
Y/n got a bit scared when he suddenly showed up)

*All the girls in the hall looking at Lee Know and like him alot for his personality and looks*

*Meanwhile Lee Know notices Y/n looking at her in a shock but recognises that it's Y/n. So he plays like he doesn't know her*

*Lee Know goes to Y/n and Yeonjun to talk them while Y/n was zoned out looking at him*

Lee Know: Hi , Do you guys want to be friends by any chance? *Winks at Y/n*

*Y/n still zoned out*

Yeonjun: Oh Hey Lee know it's Been a while since I've seen you , looks like you've changed alot.

Lee Know: oh wow! What a coincidence that it's you Yeonjun how's it going?

Yeonjun: yeah everything's going on great and I'm guessing your here for entrance exam too?

Lee Know: Yep absolutely right guess! and who's this girl with you is she your new girlfriend huh? *Smirks*

*Y/n still zoned out*

Yeonjun: OFC NOOTT!! It's our Y/n how can you not recognise her!!

*Y/n realises they're talking about her*

Y/n: oh yeah?!? What happened guys??

Lee Know: Welcome back to life dummy.

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry. Do I know you?
*Y/n pretends like she doesn't anything about Lee Know*

Yeonjun: oh c'mon Y/n it hasn't even been that long since we graduated from Highschool and you already forgot him??

Y/n: yeah I'm a bit dumb sorry 😅

*Then they call Yeonjun to take the exam*

Y/n: oh it's your turn Yeonjun good luck!!

Yeonjun: thanks Y/nie! See ya later.

*Then Yeonjun goes to give the exam and then there is this awkward silence between Y/n and Lee Know*

*Y/n looking out of the window and trying to avoid Lee Know*

Lee Know: Soo..Y/n you're also here

*Y/n ignores him*

Lee Know: Hey! Don't you dare to try to ignore me.

Y/n: Whatever stranger..*rolls eyes*

Lee Know: Are you trying to mess up with me huh?!?

Y/n: soooo..? What are you gonna do? Bully me infront of your fangirls like you did to me in school? And how the hell are you even famous you don't even deserve to have a single fan.

Lee Know: what do you even know about my life bitch? I worked so hard you don't even know anything about it.

Y/n: Says the one who doesn't gives a fuck about others feelings.