Chapter 4: The Time They Meet

Lee Know: *pats Y/n's sholder and whispers to her* Well can I order you tonight?~

*Y/n thinks it's a unknown kidnapper who just had a similar voice as Minho and she*

Y/n: *Grabs the hand from her sholder and yeets Lee Know to the floor*

Lee Know: AHHHHHHHH!!! OUCH!! YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH..

*Everyone watching them in shock*

Y/n: Wait WHAT?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DEVIL?!?

Lee Know: what do you mean I came with my roommates to have dinner.

Y/n: I came here for the same reason..
*Stares at Lee Know in anger*

Yeonjun: ahmmm..ALRIGHT GUYS since we randomly met together how about we have dinner together and know more about each other?

Ji-eun: That sounds like a great Idea to me!

Ni-hyun: Hm. I'm fine with it...*realises Jisung is there too*

Min-Ji: Alright then let's talk together for a bit.

Ni-hyun: I would love tooo *pretends my mom called me* Hello Eomma?? Yeah yeah I'll be right back guys see you all later!!

Min-Ji: *sighs* This careless girl..

*So Tae , Jisung , Lee Know and Yeonjun joins the girls and they get to know each other better while Y/n is trying to think of a way to go away from Lee Know*

Y/n: Ahmm Guys?? Ni-hyun is taking too much time to come how about I go and get her?

Ji-eun: No need I'll get her *stands up*

Y/n: uhhhh.. nooo!!! You eat my order still has time to come so I'll go get Ni-hyun first. *Leaves quickly*

Ji-eun: alright if you say so-

Lee Know: Guys I want to use the restroom wait for me.

*Then Lee Know tries to find Y/n beacause he knows that Y/n left to avoid him*

*MEANWHILE IN THE RESTAURANT*

(Ji-eun's POV)

Ji-eun: (Taehyung seems so handsome... I should probably ask him for his number... But how...??)

Ji-eun: HEY GUYS! I have an Idea how about we make our friends group? I'll add you all there give me your contacts.

Taehyung: Sure thing! It's a nice idea write add my number first.

Ji-eun: (YES YES!! MY PLAN IS WORKING!)

Yeonjun: Guys can we have some deserts too the food wasn't enough 😅

Min-Ji: How much will you eat?!? You already ate like 8 plates of food or something.

Ji-eun: Right, I don't want to be broke.

Mia-mi: Pleaseeeee Me and Yeonjun wants a bit more food *makes aegyo face towards Ji-eun and Min-Ji*

Taehyung: Don't worry y'all, I'll just pay order as much as you want it's a treat from my side.

Jisung and Yeonjun: THANKS HYUNG!!!

Mia-mi: Yayyy!! More food more me!!

Ji-eun: Aish these idiots... *Smiles*

Min-Ji: Btw guys where is Y/n and Lee Know?

Jisung: yeah right Y/n said she went to get Ni-hyun and Lee Know went to the restroom let's just pay for the food and go to find them.

Mia-mi: Why did Y/n went to find her? Didn't Ni-hyun texted that she went back to the dorm?

Jisung: She might be busy and maybe Y/n must be having some work.