Part 6: The Defeat

Nova's POV 

I was outside sitting on a big rock that was near the entrance as I was writing in my diary. It has been some time since I last wrote but now I think it was time for me to start once more. I wrote everything that had happened to me and the Autobots in these two days.

Optimus cares a lot for his Autobots. He doesn't want anything bad to happen to them.

I stopped writing as I looked up at the beautiful blue sky. Indeed, I had only met Autobots two days ago but I was unable to help myself as my taught always went to him. Of whom was I thinking about? Of Optimus of course. 

He was friendly, good, brave and he cared. His eyes and his voice. Oh come on Nova you are not falling for him, are you? 

Voice: "Nova." 

The diary slipped off my hands and fell next to my feet. My eyes meet the eyes of the Autoboth leader. 

Me: "Optimus. You scared me."

Optimus: " Oh I am sorry for scarring you."

Me: "Don't worry it's okay. I just didn't hear you coming."

 I said as I picked up the diary I closed it and placed it on my lap.

Optimus: "I came to ask about how are you?"

I gave him a confused look.

Optimus: "I am talking about the head injury that you got yesterday."

Me: "Oh that."

I removed some of my hair so I could show him the bandage that was covering my small wound.

Me: "I am okay. In a weak, the wound will heal and disappear."

Optimus: "I am glad that it's nothing serious."

I nodded then I looked down at my hands which were above the diary. 

Me: "The guys have told me that when the explosion went on you tried to get into the cave and you got hurt."

I said as I looked up at him.

Me: "I am sorry that you got hurt."

Optimus: "Don't apologize Nova. Everything is fine with me. You and Bee did a great job and I am glad that both of you are alright."

Oh, those beautiful eyes. The deepest of blue eyes. Come on Nova stop sergin at him. He will think that you are weird. But I just can't help myself.

Optimus: "I better go back inside to see what others are doing. See you later." 

He said and I nodded. Turning around he returned to the base. 

Me: "Oh Optimus you will be the death of me." 

I stood up and placed the diary back inside my bag. Placing the bad over my arm I went to see what Bluestrike and Hound were doing. They were looking after Ravage which Autobots caught when he and his master Soundwave tried to steal Autoboth's information. 

Me: "Hey guys. How is our prisoner?" 

Hound: "I don't think he likes being in the cage." 

Me: "Is that so?" 

I asked as I approached the cage. He was staring right at me as he was growling as loud as he could. 

Me: "It's weird to me that Decepticons did not come for him." 

Hound: "Decepticons are like that Nova. They do not care about anyone else but themself." 

I looked at him then I looked back at Ravage who jumped towards me and tried to grab me with his mental paw. But he was too far away from reaching me.