happy birthday

It all started at the circus.

---

It was Fizzarolli's birthday, and Cash was busy preparing decorations for the party while everyone else was getting ready. Blitz and Barbie had one task: to keep Fizzarolli distracted.

Barbie was waiting with Fizz while they planned to go out for the night and party a bit.

"Why is that horse fucker taking so long?" Barbie impatiently complained, as Fizzarolli chuckled, attempting to calm her down.

Meanwhile, the so-called "horse fucker" was preparing a gift for his best friend. He was struggling to create a good poem or letter to give to him, simultaneously getting dressed. However, he kept tripping over his shoelaces and stumbling.

Barbie, growing increasingly agitated, was about to storm over to Blitz's tent when Blitz rushed out, panting.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU—"

"Wait, wait! Ugh, fuck. you were saying?" Blitz interrupted, smiling at Barbie.

"Were you busy jerking off to horses again!? Come on, we're already fucking late!" she exclaimed, starting to walk away. Fizz chuckled, helping Blitz catch his breath.

"Your sister is really something when in a hurry, hehe," Fizz remarked, looking at Blitz. Blitz just smiled, taking his arm, feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, she truly is," Blitz agreed, smiling at him.

"HURRY UP!" Barbie yelled.

"CALM YOUR TITS!" Blitzo groaned and run after her. Fizz chuckled, catching up to them.

"HEY! WAIT UP!" Fizz laughed, catching up.

As they arrived at the restaurant, Blitz was waiting in line while Barbie and Fizz sat down. Barbie smiled, looking at Fizz.

"So, I forgot, how old are you now?"

"I'm 17, Barb," Fizz chuckled, looking at her.

"Yeah, so, what do you like? Boys or girls?" Barbie teased, leaning in.

"I... I don't really know, haha," Fizz responded uncertainly.

"Hmm, are you gay?"

"No?"

"Bi?"

"Uhhh..."

"Trans!?"

"No! No, not at all..."

Fizz chuckled, sighing. "Maybe pan? Yeah..."

"Going with all, huh? That's hot," Barbie teased, making Fizz laugh until Blitz slammed the table and sat down.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Your mom?"

"We have the same mom."

"Sure, horse fucker."

"Will you stop calling me that!?"

"What? It's true, isn't it?" Barbie rolled her eyes, as Blitz grew exasperated with her.

"How are you liking your birthday so far?" Blitz asked Fizz.

"Eh, it's good. Is this the present? Watching you two fight? Because I'll tell ya, it's pretty much getting old, hehe," Fizz giggled, glancing at Blitz, who smiled back.

"Nah, it's the food... or something. If food gets here, wanna see me stuff fries in my mouth?"

Barbie smiled and grabbed the fries. "Oh, I volunteer as tribute!"

"W-Wait, Barbie, no!" Blitz protested, but Barbie stuffed the fries in his mouth anyway.

A few minutes later, they finished their food, but Blitz was still coughing with fries. He glared at Barbie, who just laughed.

"Haha, you did a great job, Blitzo."

"Yeah, thanks, Fizzie," Blitz said, grabbing Fizz in a playful headlock. As they returned to the circus, they entered a dark tent with nobody inside. Confused, Fizz looked around.

"Blitzo? Where are you? Barbie?" He seemed to have lost them until Cash appeared behind him with a flashlight.

"Boo," Cash said, smiling as Fizz screamed. The lights turned on, revealing it was a surprise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!" Cash exclaimed, handing Fizz a card. Fizz was thrilled and couldn't stop smiling.

"Wow, Mr. Buckzo, I'm... I'm so thankful for this surprise," Fizz expressed his gratitude.

"Don't sweat it, kid! We're thankful for YOU!" Cash laughed, patting Fizz's back. Blitz saw fizz waving at him, but Blitz sighed and pushed someone out of the way, groaning while holding onto a letter. Before the guy could fall, Barbie caught him and then caught up to Blitz.

"Hey, Blitzo! Why aren't you celebrating with Fizz?" Barbie asked as she walked with him.

"It's fine," Blitz replied.

"Oh, for Satan's sake, Blitzo! You keep doing this at every party. Why do you even carry this around everywhere—" Barbie started, snatching the letter and reading it, then blinked in surprise. Blitz panicked, trying to get it back.

"GIVE IT BACK, BARB!"

"No way."

"BARBIE!"

"YOU LIKE FIZZA—"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Blitz blushed and glared at her, embarrassed.

"Damn, bro, I knew you were gay, but I never thought it would be... for Fizz," Barbie laughed, looking at him.

"What's the point? He doesn't even like me back."

"WHAT!? No way!"

"Whatever. Now give it back," Blitz insisted, attempting to snatch it, but Barbie stopped him.

"You're going to give this to him."

"Why are you being nice now?"

"Because... I love gay love."

"Ew."

"A lot of girls in the circus have been shipping you two, and we always argue about who's the top or bottom... BUT WE'RE GETTING THE ANSWER, BABY! Confess to him."

"No!"

"WHAT!?"

"I'M NOT GOING TO CONFESS TO FIZZAROLLI JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR WEIRD FAN CLUB, BARB!"

"Confess to me what?" Fizz stepped in, confused, looking at them.

"OMG, Fi—"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Blitz interrupted, tripping Barbie, and they started fighting. The letter floated down to Fizzarolli, who picked it up and read it, blushing furiously. Blitz was searching for the letter and was surprised to see Fizz holding it. Blushing, he held Barbie down, feeling nervous as he approached.

"Um... h-happy... Birthday, Fizzarolli," he nervously greeted him.

---

This is weird and rushed but it's good I think.. idk I'm bored and thought.. WHY NOT MAKE A FANFICTION WITH A BESTFRIENDS TO ENEMIES TO BESTFRIENDS AGAIN!? and the fans least favorite ship.. ANYWAYS STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER TWO AND CHECK OUT MY BEGINNING TO END! IF YA WANT MORE STORY JUST FOLLOW ME IT WILL HELP! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!