you like me?

It started with a letter
---
Fizzarolli was surprised looking at the paper, then at Blitzo, who was silent for a moment.

Blitzo was literally shaking and nervous about what Fizzarolli thought of his letter.

"Uhm... So..."

"Are you two fuck now?"

Barbie said from the floor, but Blitz got angry and stomped on her tail, making her scream in pain.

Fizz just looked at Barbie with wide eyes, holding the letter close.

"Blitzo, I... hmm... I received many letters, including your dad wanting to adopt me, but yours is probably the most adorable."

He chuckled, looking at Blitzo. "I mean, you spelled 'I love you' wrong. It literally said 'I lveo Uyo'."

Fizz laughed, and Blitz was getting really embarrassed.

"I can't spell."

"Hah... I can tell, Blitzo,"

he said, patting Blitzo's shoulder and smiling. Blitz looked at Fizz, blushing.

"So, um... D-Do you accept?"

Fizz blinked.

"I don't know, Blitzo."

"I-I MEAN COURTSHIP! I-I WANT TO COURT YOU!"

Fizz flinched, looking at him.

"Uhm..."

"Please, Fizz."

Fizz sighed, looking at the letter.

"Okay, Blitzo. I'll give you a chance."

"YES! AJAHAH!"

"Wrong move, clown,"

Barbie said as Blitzo ran, tripping and hitting his face. Fizz looked worried, but Blitzo continued running like nothing happened.

In the next few days working at the clown business, Fizz received flowers, food, chocolate, and things he had wanted since childhood. Fizz was loving this side of Blitzo, so much that even on his worst days, just seeing a box of chocolate made him smile.

One week later, during Blitzo's courtship towards Fizz, Fizz had been performing better than ever. In his room, he saw a text from Blitzo It said

"MIt otsYde"

And, confused, fizz went outside to find Blitzo.

"Blitzo? You here?"

he said, until someone put a sack over Fizz's face, dragging him away.

"WH-WHAT!? HEY! LET ME GO!"

Fizz struggled until the sack was removed, revealing Blitzo offering a hand.

"Sorry... I told her to be gentle,"

Blitzo chuckled nervously.

"So, uhm... why did you ask me to go outside?"

Blitzo blinked, clearing his throat.

"Uhm... I wanted to give you this."

He handed a box to Fizz. Fizz blinked, trying to decline, but Blitzo insisted.

"You know you can stop giving me this. I have so many uneaten chocolates in my room. Are you giving me diarrhea?"

Fizz teased as Blitzo laughed.

"No no! Just open it. You'll love it."

He smiled as Fizz opened the box, finding a Mammon T-shirt merch. Fizz gasped, jumping in joy as he hugged Blitzo.

"AHHHH, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THIS!"

Fizz smiled, looking at the shirt, then teasingly said,

"Haha, you should wear it tonight."

"OH, YOU BET I WOULD WEAR IT TONIGHT!"

Fizz smiled, looking at the T-shirt.

"Yeah, because... here."

Fizz looked at Blitzo and screamed, fangirling even more.

"AHHHHH! YOU GOT TICKETS!?"

Blitzo showed the tickets to Mammon's show.

"Yeah, since you love Mammon since we were kids. I think this is a great time for you to actually see him in person."

"AHHHHH, I LOVE YOU, BLITZO! I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Fizz said too excitedly, hugging Blitzo as Blitzo chuckled and hugged him back.

"I can take a kiss as a payment ~"

Blitzo teased as Fizz blushed.

"Uhm... sorry, I got excited."

He chuckled nervously as Blitzo let go of him. "It's okay. Now, c'mon, change and do your makeup. We'll go at 6."

He said, kissing his hand and walking away. Fizz hugged the T-shirt, his heart beating loudly.

"Y-yeah... s-see you."

Fizz said, slowly forming his feelings for Blitzo.

Later at six, Fizz and Blitzo got to the concert, Fizz holding on close to Blitzo. As the show started, Fizz fangirled over Mammon, while Blitz was just annoyed; he never liked Mammon.

As the show ended, Fizz and Blitz were talking, and someone was following them. Blitzo grew suspicious but didn't want to stop Fizz from talking."

---

Sorry for my lack of story making right now 😭 there's just so many work I had to do and I'm super stressed BUT!!! when I have stories in my head I go straight here. SO! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS SHIT STORY AND SUPPORT beginning to end IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY! SHARE THIS TO OTHER!! THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU!!