[Prologue]

{An orange ray of light flashed through their eyes, as they traveled inside the Portal created by what they call a "Spider watch" which allows any spider men or woman to travel across the multiverse and not dying from being glitched. Our 2 spiders that have used that way of transportation were Miles Morales of earth 1610B and Gwen Stacy of earth 53B.}

Our heroes have used this watch to go in search of the SPOT, a brilliant scientist turned villian from the spider man of 1610B's universe who wants to make the Spider-Man of his universe suffer.  The spot has traveled to the alternate earth called {Earth-199999}

As the portal opens the two spiders stumble out of it rolling on the ground

Miles Morales: "Woah WOAH WOAH AHHH! (Stumbles and rolls onto the ground)

Gwen Stacy: "Ah crap! oofff! (also stumbles and rolls onto the ground) 

Both would soon stand up on their feet and take the moment to, process what the hell happened.

Miles Morales: "Ok that didn't go according to plan (Miles says to himself, after exiting the portal from his dimension to the one they are in now) Suddenly he feels a push coming from someone that knocks him back) "Hey what the!" 

It was caused by his friend...also love interest...teammate? ANWAYS, caused by his friend the one and only spider woman Gwen Stacy.

Before miles could say anything else, Gwen spoke first in a nonpolite tone

Gwen Stacy: "Argh why would you do that!" (Gwen was frustrated from what miles had just done, because this was never supposed to happen} "You were never supposed to come Miles!, how did you even find me, aargh I should have never come"

 As Gwen says that she slowly walks away, leaving Miles confused and sad at the same time. Miles would soon get up and approach her. Miles feels guilty and scared to talk to her, but finnaly has the courage and speaks.

Miles Morales: "I'm sorry Gwen, it's just that I-I-I (this causes confusion in Gwen as miles keeps mumbling and stuttering his words) "Ok... its because the spot is in this dimension, and he could be dangerous I want to help you stop him that's all." 

After, what felt like a eternity moment of thinking for Gwen, she finally came to the agreement of miles helping her out

Gwen Stacy: Sigh", Alright Miles you can tag along, but dont mess anything up got it!"

Miles Morales: "You got it!" 

(After there done talking they some interesting things on the billboard such as a anniversary for some group or band called the "Avengers" and some sightings of new vigilantes and heroes, and then something else popped there eyes A News channel showing reports of a "Black suited Spider Man")

(Both Miles and Gwen saw the billboard and studied the picture clearly about the apearence of the spider man, he wore a black gooy veiny suit, with white angry lenses, white hand patches and a large white spider on his chest, they stared in awe of the spider man and had a sense of fear in themselves)

Miles Morales: "uhh...Gwen is he apart of the spider society or team?, do you know him?"

Gwen stacy: "No no I dont, ive never seen him before, but I guess we have to find out"

(As they leap of the building swinging away, they dont notice that they are being watched from afar)

Symbiote Spider Man: "Now who the hell were those guys..." "you have an idea venom?" 

Venom: "No...They look like us... we will have to find out for ourselves...." (Venom says in spidermans head)

Symbiote Spider Man: "Then that settles if. (As he crouches in a scary manner extending his finger nails to claws")

*Screen Goes Black

The end

I apologize this for being