Chapter 1: The Calm Before The Storm

My timeline isn't going to be accurate because there are still debates on what happened at what point.

Even though Matpat has basically got the best version, there is still the Lore War.

Hah....lore war.....

I think my timeline is very similar to Mat's but if not, let me know people!

Also Fnaf 3 won't happen 30 years later after William kermits suicide.

Just didn't feel like doing a 30 year time gap ._.

Anyways, without further a do....due?

Let's A Go!
________________

Three Families, 5 Kids.......Many Locations.

This is a story about Success, Laughter, Bright Futures and Normal Lives turning into Tragedy, Jealousy, Trauma and Despair.

The world is enormous but in this reality, it all resolves around three families. Let's get into them, okay?

The Aftons are a family of five that originally lived in England, but had since moved to America, more notably Hurricane, Utah. The man of the family, William Afton, had found a business partner in Henry Emily, but we will get onto him later.

Clara Afton, the wife of William, was okay with moving as her children would see that there is more out there in the world.

Michael Afton was the eldest in the family, he was annoyed with moving but he learnt to accept it, especially when his best friend was going as well.

Elizabeth Afton was the middle child, and the only daughter of the Aftons. She was always William's favourite because she listened to him all the time.

Then there was Evan Afton, the youngest, a shy and scared boy who meant well, but constantly got bullied by Michael.

Next are the Emilys.

We have Henry Emily, a man that revolutionised engineering and the current partner and best friend of William Afton. The two had met when William moved to America with his family, and the two had big plans for the future.

It's how they made a company together alongside William's good friend from England, but we will get to her in a moment.

Next was Charlie Emily, the only child of Henry and a girl that becomes good friends with the Aftons kids. She is older than Michael by two years but that didn't stop the two from getting along.

And finally, there were the Lights.

First was Andromeda Light, a single mother who was good friends with William and Clara. She also had a passion for engineering and became a co founder of a company alongside William and Henry.

Her Husband died in a war just before their sons 2nd birthday, a tragedy that brought Andromeda down, but not for long.

She had their son to look after and so she stayed motivated, becoming a strong independent woman. Her son, Blue Light, was a special boy, both in good and bad terms.

He was an obvious idiot in short terms, he had bad social skills and ADHD, so he was distracted by the smallest thing. He would also play around with his hands and not think straight.

Yet despite this, out of nowhere, he can produce some insane levels of intelligence. It's as if he is limited to smart choices a day.

He is also Michael's best friend, the two went to the same school and are the same age, with similar interests.

But let's go past that, for now.....it's time that the fate of all three families escalate into a story from good memories to bad thoughts.

_____________________