˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Camp activities •.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kanae's POV              (Just a reminder I've never been to a camp and i know nothing abt summer camps😭)_____________

Kanae's POV              (Just a reminder I've never been to a camp and i know nothing abt summer camps😭)
_____________

Summer camps really aren't what I expected!

After all the campers met, talked, and some even befriended one another— we moved onto new Camp Activities! I tried to focus on the campers, counselors, and my new job, but I couldn't think about anything other than the urge to talk to Shinaguzawa - kun. He's tall.. he has white hair! And he's covered in scars!
I'm not afraid of him though, he seems nice. Even if he has such a vulgar use in language, and even if he does seem pretty distant and rude to the other counselors, I don't mind! He might be feeling home-sick!

As I was thinking, looking around the large area full of campers sitting down on the benches, talking to one another, I felt a tap on my shoulder. The other counselor, who's name tag read—  "Tamayashi Hamada". He seemed to be head counselor, because he gave all the other counselors instructions and was the one to speak to the counselors. So far, he seemed like a happy and jolly guy. Always smiling and worrying for other counselors, maybe he could become a new friend of mine!  He pulled me over to the other counselors. I took a second to look at all their name tags, Kyoto, Kamari, Hintata, Syomo, and Sanemi. So many new names to learn!

"Alright, I'll just put you into different groups with different kids. Kyoto, you'll be with canoeing. Kamari, you'll be with painting. Hintata, you'll be with hiking. Syomo, you'll be with making bird feeders. Sanemi, you'll be with archery. And Kanae, you'll be with friendship bracelet making. I'll be with the rest of the campers doing tennis! Understoood?" Tamayashi said. His eyes were almond brown and sparkly, and gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. We all nodded. "Got it!" I said. He smiled and grabbed the microphone, and began to speak into it again.
"Alright campers! I will be rearranging you into certain groups!" he said. He made us all stand in certain areas, then took some kids over to us. I got a total of 25 kids.. which was a lot. But it was okay, I'm here to watch them afterall! The only thing that dissapointed me was that neither Shinobu or Kanao were in my group. Kanao seemed to be with Kamari, and Shinobu was with Tamayashi. Which meant Shinobu would be doing tennis and Kanao would be doing painting. I smiled and looked at them in their groups, then turned my focus back to my own group.

Most of my group were younger kids around the ages of 7 or 8. The rest were around 10-13. I smiled happily at all of them, and put my clipboard up and began to do attendance. "Natashi?" "Here!" "Suki?" "Here!" "Sayuri?" "Here!"

after doing attendance, and having all 25 kids. I smiled again and put my clipboard to my hip.
"Well I hope we all have fun! Today, we'll be doing friendship bracelet making! Doesn't that sound fun?" I asked, trying to be as overly happy as possible, it wasn't that I wasn't happy.. I was just a bit nervous for my sisters, for the kids I'd be taking care of, and for myself. This was my first time as a camp counselor, and I didn't want to mess up. But luckily, the kids just smiled and all replied with a loud and optimistic "Yeah!". My heart warmed and I giggled. "Alright then, let's go! Stay behind me!" I said to the young children. All of them followed me, like baby ducklings to a mother duck. I lead them up a path and took them to the art cabin. Where beads, thread, string, pipe cleaners, and tissue paper were sitting on 3  benches outside. Kamari was already inside the cabin with his kids. I looked inside through a window, and saw Kanao nervously sitting there where Kamari was explaining in the instructions. I felt a bit bad, that I had sent her to this camp where she'd most likely be alone.. I sighed, I heard a small voice. "Ms. Kocho? Are you okay?" "Oh!— yes, I'm fine!" I smiled at the little 8 year old girl who had asked me. "Just fine! Don't you worry about me, let's have fun making friendship bracelets together!"