(02) 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

" had a few dreams about you , i can tell you what we did "
- 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 , 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 !!

maria went to sleep after she saw her room . she was still pretty shocked that they could do all so many things for her . she even dreamed about this .

cynthia came into maria's room to wake her up . when she entered she already saw her awake .
" hi maria . some of my friends are coming over , you can get ready "
maria gave her a big thumbs up . maria got up from the bed n made the bed , she got ready . but not like elegant, she had to throw some sweatpants and a crop top .

cynthia yelled at maria to go downstairs and open the door . maria ran downstairs to open the door . when she opened the door she saw 3 boys who looked the same , maria was so confused . they looked so the same it was impossible to tell them apart . she looked at them so much that one boy had to get her attention back .
" uhhh , hey ? " one boy said .
" oh my god , that's so rude of me . hi , i'm maria . who are you guys ?!? " maria responded
" we'll , i'm chris , he's matt . and he's nick , we're triplets "
" y'all look so the same , come on in !" maria said
" thank you " they said at the same time .
cynthia just came downstairs to greet the boys . after that we all got in cynthia's room , it was pretty awkward at first cause we didn't know eachother .
but someone had to break the silence , right ?

" sooo , who's your friend cynthia ? " chris asked .
" how about to introduce yourself maria ? " cynthia said
" we'll , as you guys know my name , i'm maria . i'm 18 and i just moved here , i thought that i wanted to do an american high school for the first time " maria responded to that question .
" wait , your not american ? " nick said .
" what gave you the thought that i'm american ? "
" i dont know " nick matt and chris said at the same time .

we chatted for about 1 hour , because it was summer break , the triplets could stay at the house how much they wanted . it didn't matter . we also have each others instagrams and finstas . as cynthia nick and matt got down to get some things to eat for the movie we're about to watch . me and chris were alone in the room .
it was pretty awkward at first cause without cynthia i couldn't even talk to one of those guys . but i was not trying to embarrass myself for the first time that i'm seeing new people so i has to break the silence . and by that she means that she needed to play some music . she had to chose from tyler of pink pantheress . it was a hard decision . but she chose pink pantheress .
" you like pink pantheress too ? " chris asked
" well yea . but i don't listen to her as much as i listen lana del rey " maria responded
" ain't no way you like lana del rey . she's awful bro . "
" did you even try to listen to her ? "
chris remained silent after this one . he was too silent to speak .
" mhm , that's what i was thinking about " maria said proudly .
" shut up . " chris said
" lets do not argue rn , even tho i wanna argue . let's do not , now tell me more about yourself " maria said .

chris has put his phone into his lap facing down so he can think .
" well , i'm 18 as well . and i'm gonna tell you my full name and if you laugh , youre gonna regret it , my name is christopher owen sturniolo , i have a youtube channel with my brothers , and i go crestwood high . you're probably gonna come to my high school this year . i can't wait to see your face for a whole 9 months . " he said in a flirty tone
" stop flirting cause we just met christopher . "
" don't use christopher . it makes me feel weird as hell . "
" okay ... christopher " maria said while laughing like a maniac , while chris was looking at her being angry as a joke .

cynthia came on the right time with all the snacks and sodas .
" why are you guys all laughing and shit ? " cynthia said while struggling to open the door
" i laughed at the name christopher , and he got all mad . " maria said as she was done laughing with tears .
" well , it's not funny . i don't like it . " chris said
" be grateful that i'm not laughing at the name owen " maria rolled her eyes .
cynthia finally came in the room , heavy breathing and her heart was beating so fast .
" you guys are getting a long so fast . i've been friends with maria since we were 9 , for her it's impossible to get with someone a long so fast ... cause she hated people , nothing else " cynthia said while maria approving this message

everything was prepared . we had snacks and sodas . chris was seating in a bean chair in the corner of the room . matt and nick were seating on some rocking chairs . while me and cynthia , we were seating on the bed . cynthia's room was massive , it even had a bathroom with two sinks . we were all jealous .

we had chosen to watch a scary movie . we chose the conjuring . it was pretty scary , but it was okay cause i got cynthia right next to me . she's like my prince charming 🔥 .
i checked my phone to see the time and i saw that it was 2am . i remembered that cynthia had a pool .
" cynthia . can we go to the pool and have a nice night swing ? " maria asked .
" i mean , sure , but the boys don't got them swimsuit here . "
" we can go get them if you guys want too" . matt replied .

AUTHORS NOTE 💗
yalllll . why was chris already flirting with maria , likeee 😏😏😏 . does he already has a thing for her orrrr .
and i'm so sos sososos sorry that this is so boring . i promise that the first part is boring but the second one 😍😍😍
just trust the process guys 😖😖