Chapter 1

12 months ago, Willow was told before she went to sleep that her parents were being hunted by The Council, a tribe of witch hunters from the land of Zebroski near the Northwest of the United Kingdom. Willow had known that her dad must have slipped up and gotten them caught as her mum was always exceptionally careful. The last memory she had was of her mum holding her as she was falling asleep  telling her that everything was going to be okay, before waking up alone in the middle of the woods somewhere far away, with a note in the pocket of her pyjama trousers with a spell she had never seen before.

That spell had revealed a tower which Willow later found out belonged to her father's family from when he was a young warlock, long before he met her mother. Full of centuries worth of memories that hadn't been touched in almost 3 decades. Now it had become her new home, her hideaway from the real world and from the people at her new school Newcrest High.

She hated the school she was at; it was your typical American High School with your typical cliques; the popular cheerleaders, the jocks, the stoners, the goths, the band nerds, the mathletes, the geeks, the wannabe musicians, and the outcasts. Funnily enough English sounding witch Willow didn't fit in with any of the cliques and everyone kept turning away from her as she moved towards tables at lunchtime. This resulted in Willow eating her lunch in the classroom of the only classroom she could stand which was Mr Avery's biology class. He had given her a key after he found her eating outside the classroom for 2 weeks.

If Willow didn't practically run out of school the instant that the bell went at the end of the day, then she would be subject to so much physical bullying from the queen of mean Blair Winthorpe and her back up barbies Ashlynn Cooper and Carley Glass. Everyone else would crowd around jeering them on and stopping Willow from being able to escape, and despite most of the staff having access to the footage, none of them ever tried to stop the beatings.