Fujisaki's React When Yuri & Tamura Die - Danganronpa AU

Fujisaki's React When Yuri Die:
Itome: We can't tell Toru about Yuri's death.

Shikatani: He'll most likely to attack the person who killed him...

*Fujisaki walking in, seeing Yuri's dead body*

Toono: Jimi! It's not what it looks like!

*Fujisaki walked out after seeing Yuri's dead body laying in the ground*

Tamura: JIMI! I'll go after him...
.
.
.
*Tamura chased after Fujisaki to his dorm, before Fujisaki slammed his door Tamura stop it with one of his hand*

Tamura: Jimi?

Fujisaki: *Bury his face in the pillow*

Tamura: ...

Tamura moved closer to him, stroking his hair while he let out a loud scream. Tamura later lay on the other side of Fujisakis bed, pulling Fujisaki into his arms & cuddling him while he lets it out. Tamura knew that he has to protect himself & Fujisaki throughout the rest of the killing games...

Fujisaki's React When Tamura Die:
Yacchan: Knew that he'll be next.

Yuri: How am I going to tell Fujisaki...

Fujisaki was looking at Tamura's corpses at the bottom of the water, his tears were falling down to the floor, Yuri was worried about Fujisaki's mental health right now.

Shikatani: Toru~Kun, let's go... It'll hurt more if you keep looking at him...

Fujisaki's React When Both Of Them Died In The Same Trial OR One Was The Victim & One Was The Culprit:
Fujisaki: Why... How can he-

Toono: We're still looking for the culprit, Jimi.

Kashima: Toono I don't think it's the best time to-

*Fujisaki broke down*

Fujisaki: Yuri~Kun! Tamura-Senpai! Why do you both have to go?!

Yacchan: Toru...

The main 3 comfort the youngest person here. Fujisaki later fell asleep, Kashima carried him on his back & the main 3 put him to sleep.