boy toy

inslayler
cindylou alyssa
dumb alex
man eater sophie
dumber nate
booby robert
drake josh
whyan ryan
ego elijah

dumb
i'm outside

whyan
well get inside?

ego
it's -2° outside

cindylou
guys he means we are
outside the pub

booby
i'm on my way

real life
the pub?
7:34pm
nate groaned for what left like the tenth time since they got out the taxi, two minutes ago. sophie moved closer to her boyfriend and alyssa wasn't sure if it was because it was so cold out and she was wearing the smallest dress she could find or if it was because nate was starting to get grumpy due to the cold. before tensions could get too high though a familiar (at least to alyssa) mullet of curls made it's way through the entrance doors.

alyssa felt the butterflies in her chest swarm around. he always looked pretty but in the dim light of the streetlights surrounding them she thought he looked especially astonishing.

"alright?" robert greeted the irish girl as she seemed to be the only one present mentally. she nods a greeting while ushering nate inside. a sudden rush of nerves washed through alyssa as she stood outside with robert. the silence was a bit awkward but they both knew that it was because they were making it awkward.

"hi rob." alyssa decided to be the first one to break it.

the smile on his face was unmatched as those two simple words sent the two deep into conversation while making their way inside to join the others.

"LYS!" a shout breaks them out of their conversation about which bird was the worst.
an already drunk ryan shot up from his seat at the groups booth and sprinted towards the blonde. his arms wrapped around the smaller girl so tightly she thought for sure, he would cut off her air supply.

robert stood at the side feeling like the odd one out and maybe a little jealous of ryan's current position. after what felt like forver for the blue eyed man, they finally broke apart as ryan ushered her to say hi to the two calmer, less drunk members of the band.

"d'ya want a drink, lover?" robert softly grabbed alyssa's elbow before she could join the others.

alyssa knew for a fact, her face was bright red but she was thanking whoever designed the pub for the little amount of light in the room.
"yeah can i get a vodka cranberry please rob?".

as robert walked away to get another round for the table he couldn't help but think that out of all the drink choices out there, vodka cranberry was the one that matched the small girl perfectly.

back at the table ryan was so excited that the others had joined them in their new years eve get together, even though it was never a question for the group. by the time alyssa had sat down the only seat was next to elijah and alyssa wasn't complaining. she learned that elijah and her actually had a lot in common and the conversation flowed easily between the two, so as soon as she was comfortable, elijah started a conversation with her about the time a fan threw a coy boy hat in stage and it hit him square in the face.