Part 3-The Flashback

Hi again... anyways I wrote this in the car and for some reason took me way longer than usual, though I guess u can't really tell.  Have fun reading!

Btw this is my first wattpad fanfic (I write other stuff but never publish) 12 views?! I thought I'd have maybe one view? Ty first 12 views!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

       "Just the two of us," Gem said as we swam into a cave. A secret cave.

         "Wow," I exclaimed, amazed by the rocks and sights around. There were even plants shaped like candy canes!

          "Though promise not to come here without me, because I'm not really sure this cave is entirely safe," Gem said

          "Hmm...sure," I said, though really both of us knew that of course I'm coming here all the time. Probably with Nelinha and Ester. But then I thought of the blush on Gems face he had come in saying "just the two of us". Maybe I'll...no. Don't think like that, I scolded myself. Gem didn't mean it that way, we're friends, and he really cherished current friendships. No, he just wanted a secret spot to himself.

          "Ana, let's go, I think we need to get back. At least if we don't want anyone to find this place."

          "Sure, Gem," I said, "But I think 'this place' needs a name. I was thinking because the creatures here shine like stars, we could call it Estrellas. Like stars in Spanish."

          "Well yeah, but like I said, let's get out befo re pe o p l e... don't f i n d outtt." Gems words got scrambled, my head ached. Something was wrong.

          "Ana! Ana can you hear me!?" A panicked voice came through. Gem. I hung on to it pushing through my foggy mind and found myself in the cave again. But it was different. This, this was real. I just had a flashback: one that had made me feel as if I was in reality.

        "Gem? Is that you?" I asked, though sure it was.

         "Yeah" was the reply

        I sat up and looked straight into his eyes. I would have to tell someone, why not Gem? I could tell Nehlinha and Ester, but something made me want to confide in those eyes, those beautiful eyes. Everything was so overwhelming, something made me lean forward and hug him. I sat there for a minute until Gem gently pushed me back. I was asked something about what happened, and some sorry that wasn't Gems fault. I then told him it all. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thx for reading!!

-Nora