*Chapter 7*

(Waring, dirty part)

"Do you know what the only bad thing that you are two years younger are?" Björn wondered. "No..."

Björn and Agnetha were in Björn's room. They sat in his bed and Agnetha was leaning her head against his arm. "It is the fact that you're too young having sex with..." Agnetha felt how she blushed, and Björn saw it too. She was adorable! "Well... Just wait one year... I want it so bad, you know..." Both laughed and looked at each other. "I want it too... But then it will be much better then when we have waited for it during one year..."
"It's less than one year. Just nine months, soon." Agnetha laughed. "What do your parents say about the fact that I am older?"
"I haven't actually told them..."
"What?"
"No... They would kill me... I don't get to do anything. If they get to know that I have a two years older boyfriend they would freak out... Just the fact that I have a boyfriend would freak them out... At least mom..."
Björn stroked a strand of blonde soft hair from Agnetha's face, and a shiver went through her body. Björn began to play with her hair, and she closed her eyes. "Do you know that I use to forget that you're younger?"
"Why?" Agnetha asked still with closed eyes. "Because you're so wise and grown-up. Even more than I am..." Agnetha opened up her blue eyes slowly and looked at him with a smile. Slowly they let the lips meet in a kiss. It was actually their first "real" kiss. They just continued, and it became more passionate and intensive. Suddenly Agnetha pushed down Björn on his back on the bed and sat astride him. Then Björn grabbed her bottom and both got so excided. Agnetha stopped kiss him and gave him a sexy smile. "Well... As long as you don't take my virginity, we can still have some cosy times, right?"
Björn smiled back. "Yeah... Like this..." he said and grabbed Agnetha's bottom again. "And this" he said and moved his hands to her waist. "And this!" Agnetha exclaimed and laid her hand between his legs. "And this!" Björn said and did the same to Agnetha. "God, so childish..." Agnetha said and burst into laugh. "Yeah..." Björn said and then they continued to kiss. Björn started to stroke between Agnetha's legs, outside the panties. She closed her eyes and started to moan. "You like it? Is it okay?"
Agnetha nodded, and now she opened her mouth and her breath got a bit louder and deeper. "Still okay?" Björn asked.
"Yes..." Agnetha said. Björn continued, and soon he got his hand inside her panties. Agnetha gasped. "God..."
"Wait, I feel like a pedo..."
"Don't..." Agnetha said and opened her eyes. "I have read that as long as it isn't intercourse it is okay for people under fifteen to have sex... If the person want. And I want Björn. Please don't stop..."
Björn began to stimulate her again, and she breathed heavily. "Does it feel good?"
"Mm..." was all she could say. Agnetha felt that she was close to come. "Faster, please..." Björn did as she said and did it faster. Agnetha had never felt something like that before... No one other than herself had touched her in this way.
Agnetha's heavy breath and moaning suddenly turned into a little scream, and she came hard. Shivering and breathless she sat over Björn, who by the way was so horny that it was ridiculous...
"Oh my god..." she whispered. "That was amazing..." They smiled against each other. "Thank you..." she said. Agnetha could see Björn's erection under his pants. She laid her hand on it and stroked, quite hard. Björn moaned. They began to kiss, and soon Agnetha got her hand into his pants and underwear. "I haven't done something like this before..." she whispered. "Do it if you want... It's okay if you don't want to..."
"I want..." Agnetha said then and grabbed Björn's hard erection. They kissed again, and Björn moaned loud. "Wow..." he whispered. "What?"
"I can tell you that I've done this before. But never, anyones hands have felt like yours do..." They smiled towards each other, and they continued to kiss... Soon even Björn came hard.
Agnetha was so happy. She had never experienced something like this before. Had never come thanks to someone else, and she had never made someone come. But now she had done it. And it felt so good!

***

"Is it something darling?" Arntine asked Frida, and she took off her headphones. "No" she said. "You looks sad."
"Well, I'm not."
"Okay." Arntine gave her a smile and leaved Frida's room.
Frida sat on her bed listening to Hep Stars. Sure, Benny wasn't on the album. But it made her think of him. She missed him. Even if they met just two days ago. With a sigh she laid down on the bed. She realised that two days earlier she had sex in this bed with the most lovely guy. She wanted to call him. But he was out with Hep Stars the rest of the week doing concerts.
Soon Frida fell asleep, and she dreamed about Benny. How they kissed, how they touched. How they smiled towards each other. Frida actually smiled in her sleep...

***

"It's dinner!" Inger shouted from the kitchen, and the whole family came into the kitchen. Agnetha had problems to concentrate. It doesn't matter what she did. Even to walk was hard. She could just think about Björn... His hands, and his lovely smile. And what he had done to her. She was like in a spell. She really loved him.
"How was it with Lena today then?" Ingvar asked. "You've been with her a lot the last time."
"Yeah... But today I wasn't with her." Her parents looked surprised. "Okay?" "Who then?"
"Björn. You know, the guy from the festival."
Agnetha felt how wrong it felt to call him that. He was Björn, her boyfriend. Björn the most wonderful boy in the world. Björn she actually had some kind of sex with...
"Eh... He's like my boyfriend..."
Agnetha saw how her mother almost got the food stuck in her throat.
"Your boyfriend?"
"Yeah... He's very kind..."
"Inger, it's okay" Ingvar said.
"You have to let go sometime... And, lovers live a little longer, by the way." Agnetha and Mona laughed.
Inger sighed. "Well. How nice! Can't you take him home someday?"
"Sure" Agnetha said before she got completely quiet and started to think about Björn again.

***

"Hello? Lyngstad" Frida answered in the telephone. "Hi, it's Benny."
"Hi babe! Is it something?"
"No... Not really. I just wanted to wish you a good night..."
"Aw, sweetie... Thank you... Same..."
"I miss you."
"I miss you too..."
"But these shows will be done the day after tomorrow. Can we do somethig then?"
"Of course honey..."
"Good night darling..."
"Good night love!"

Frida's heart almost exploded. Benny really cared about her... She loved him so much....