Chapter 16: The Battle is to the Strong

Accelerator here; remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinions.

Before anyone says anything yes I read the Le Morte'De Arthur and unlike the fate version where Artoris forgave him, in the story Arthur was pushed by Mordred to punish him in the eyes of God as a play to take his kingdom they were about to fight but Arthur instead focused on his kingdom when Mordred ruined it

I'll be using a bit of the Fate version just for the convenience

Let's start:

Jaune, Tamamo, Sasha, and Winter are in the limousine quietly as they head to a waiting Bullhead that will take them to mantle.

Winter: "What's this plan?"

Jaune: "Nothing yet; it's just me fighting Lancelot."

Winter: "No, plan, and Lancelot?"

Jaune: "To put it short, the black armored thing isn't Grimm nor human; it's a god. Lancelot's true identity is the strongest Knight of the Round Table."

Winter looks dumbfounded.

Winter: "OK, one, Lancelot isn't a god, and two, what do you mean we are fighting a god?"

Jaune: "Sasha, you explain that I'm still technically new to this."

Sasha nodded

Sasha: "I can understand you disbelieve in the predicament, but that is the situation. You see, there are threats greater than Grimm; they are gods, the creatures we are fighting. As Jaune stated, Lancelot De Lac is classified as a steel god gods who are considered great heroes or gods of war."

Winter: "This sounds preposterous and too much to be the truth."

Jaune raised his hand as he summoned Murakumo, surprising Winter as it glowed.

Jaune: "Ever heard of the stories of Ame no Murakumo?"

Winter: "Yes, a sword on par with Excalibur in Mistral Legends."

Jaune: "You are looking at it."

Jaune points at Tamamo

Jaune: "She Tamamo no Mae, as in the nine-tailed Fox from Mistral Legend as well."

Winter looked at Tamamo, who sighed.

Tamamo: "Not the same one, but yes."

Winter: "OK, let's say I believe you; you do know how absurd it sounds, right?"

Jaune: "I know I've been there four months ago."

Winter: "Even still to go against a god..."

Sasha: "That's why Jaune is here."