Chapter 29: Home Town

Accelerator here; remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinions.

Let's start:

Roman: "Glad to see you alive, kid."

Jaune: "Well, I'm pretty hard to kill. How are you anyway?"

Jaune sees Roman just wearing a white button-up shirt, dress pants, and shoes, puffing a smoke.

Roman: "Good granted, I wish I wasn't on house arrest, but hey, it's better than prison."

Jaune: "Even with me putting pressure on you, it's the best Mr. Goddodin could do with Ozpin on you."

Roman: "My movements will be monitored by an ankle bracelet, but as I said, better than prison considering I'm living like a king at no charge."

Jaune: "Granted, you have to be an informant for the council, last I checked."

Roman: "Technically, I'm your informant, but whatever, how's things with Neo?"

Jaune pointed at Neo, who was eating ice cream like nobody's business.

Jaune: "As you can see doing fine, some wanted to charge her, but Ozpin made sure to honor your request of letting her be even removing her wanted statues from the mission boards. I pulled a few strings to clear her charges."

Roman: "So she's free as a bird. Good. I would say to make sure to treat her right, but it's easy to see she grew fond of you."

Jaune: "I'm not going to ask how."

Roman: "Good call before meeting you; she really only listened to me and believed me, not anyone else."

Roman pulled his collar slightly, shivering.

Roman: "But I digress. I have to ask your plan to deal with the pyromaniac, considering you messed with her not once but twice."

Jaune: "Finish her off. Last time I fought her, I cut off her arm, not to mention I destroyed her Trump card."

Roman: "I see, but she has powerful people backing her up, mind you, not as powerful as you."

Jaune: "Have you seen their face and identity?"

Roman: "Outside of gray and little green, the only one I have seen is Adam Taurus; outside of those three, none, but considering she had a virus ready to upload at the CCT, there has to be more."

Jaune: "Have you told Ozpin?"

Roman: "Not fully, no, should I keep it to myself?"

Jaune: "No, tell him."

Roman raised a brow. Jaune noticed this as he elaborated.

Jaune: "There is a political issue between me and the other Campione."

Roman: "You mean that Alec guy?"

Jaune nodded

Jaune: "Yes, and not just him, but another one that goes by John Pluto Smith."