y/n finishes dancing and a man with make up on and a bra walks up to her, "hi i'm adam bumhan"
he pulls his fist out his bum to shake her hand but kisses her hand. Y/n had never felt more woo'd in her life, he takes her over to his friends "this is brooke, jay and their new born pickle kyropractor" he points to a young family who clearly hates each other, the small child in a nufc kit. he then points to a few other people "this is daniel, jess, josh jackson and murphy whitlam. me and murphy became friends recently because he's really good at cutting hair and he also can't get it up like me!!!" he says excitedly and while pointing down at his very very soft penis. murphy walks up to y/n and says "how old are you"
"13 nearly 14" she replys, "i hope you're this fit when you're legal haha" he replies "im only 2 and a half years away from that tho haha" she states "fairs that's good enough for me" he responds. y/n loves this group already!!!!!!!
"do you want a .3" jay says to the young girl putting a joint in kyros mouth and the putting it back in his. "WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING TO HER ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME AGAIN FIRST JOSH'S EX AND NIAOMI NOW A RANDOM BAIRN" brooke shouts at him.
Everyone drags her away giving her the pickle and making her leave.

"i'm sorry that happened y/n we will kick her out the group just for you" adam says. you thank him quietly getting all shy.
murphy pipes up " AFTERS AT MINE GUYS" trying to have more people like him. yous all go to leave when you see jimmy shagging the bouncer in the door way, jimmy spots you and says "i was doing it to get in i love you y/n" adam pushes you back fiercely and whips out a knife "if you come near her again i'll strangle you with a maccies belt down the dene. "Adam steps back in shock and try's to jump in front of a car but instead of getting hit by that car his body is thrown into a different car on the other side of the road. He stays on the floor for a minute and gets up and started screaming at the driver. "AHHHH YOU STUPID CUNT ILL KILL YOU" he then storms off into his £40 a month gym and gets in a sauna with lots of sweat old men. Adam then shags them all and prowls grinder.