Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: Lucifer, stay

CHAPTER TWO: Lucifer, stay. Good Devil

🄳🄰🄽🄳🄴🄻🄸🄾🄽🅂

DAYEON ESPINOZA SAT AT A BOOTH AT LUX, NEXT TO CHLOE.

"Oh, here comes another one," Chloe grins as she lifts the glass of her drink, brining it up to her lips.

"So, how is it, that you are professional, sympathetic, kind, to everyone but me, no, I get the bullying-" Dayeon began.

"Hey," a woman had walked up to Dayeon, a flirtatious smile.

"Hey," Dayeon greeted back, smiling kindly.

Chloe laughed behind her drink. Dayeon glared daggers at her.

"Dayeon," the man extended his hand to her.

"Isabella," the woman, tilted her head, amused before she accepted his hand, shaking it. "So, we were wondering-"

"We?" Chloe questioned.

Isabella jerked her head to the side, the pointing to a man that sat in a booth, alone. "My boyfriend and I, were wondering if you were single."

"She-" Dayeon began, pointing to Chloe.

Isabella laughed. "Not her, you."

Chloe, again, laughed. Dayeon looked back at the woman, after momentarily glaring at Chloe. Before Dayeon could open his mouth to question her, Chloe did. "You have a friend you want to set him up with?" Chloe asked.

"No. My boyfriend and I. I just have a question for you, well a few."

Chloe elbows Dayeon when Lucifer walks by.

"Are you straight?" Isabella asked.

Chloe had taken out her phone. Lucifer went up to a man, shaking hands. Chloe began to take pictures when a drink was placed in front of Dayeon.

"Oh, neither of us ordered-" Dayeon went to speak.

"Courtesy of the owner," the woman speaks.

"This is from Lucifer?" Dayeon questioned.

Maze glared at Isabella. "You can leave now." Then turned back to Dayeon. "He asked me to make you something you like. Did I get it wrong?"

Dayeon tilted his head, hearing the upset tone on her voice.

"You and Lucifer seem really close," Chloe jumped on.