Summary

PERSEUS CULLEN WAS AWARE, THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE LIVING THIS LIFE

PERSEUS CULLEN WAS AWARE, THAT HE SHOULD NOT BE LIVING THIS LIFE. He knew that his parents, rather he had died. Judging by the way that, they either ignore his entire existence all together, or, only acknowledge and speak to him, to tell him what he was doing wrong. Which, apparently, was living.

Perseus, at the age of five, made the mistake of calling his aunt 'mom'. He had been unaware that she was his aunt, as she was the only adult woman in his life, plus with how she and his father acted, he had assumed to be her son.
They both blamed him for the death of his mother. As there had been complications to her going into labor, and they were only able to save Perseus, as his mother had severe bleeding.

And even before getting pregnant, she was at risk.

Peruses couldn't understand why he was blamed. He hadn't even known about her death, until his aunt snapped at him that he had killed her sister.

At the age of ten, Perseus had enough, never getting to celebrate his birthday, rarely ever evens being acknowledged on it, he snapped that it wasn't his fault, that, if anything, it was his father's. As the man was aware of his wife's medical conditions, and convinced her into going though with the pregnancy.

His father and aunt snapped.

They both were arrested. And Perseus was sent to the hospital.

A few short months, Perseus was fostered.

At the age of twelve, he was adopted and officially changed name to;  DAYEON ESPINOZA.