Volume 6: Kirigami's Domain Expansion

Everyone in the observation room are looking at the screen in horror except for Ayaka who had stars in her eyes and Aizawa who looked even more done with life then normal. Then Kirigami continued causing another shiver down everyone's spine.

{In Ground Beta}

Kirigami: Welcome to my Domain Expansion!

Team Villain now sees Kirigami meditating in the air. Surrounding this entire space are Tori gates, behind Kirigami is a blood moon.

 Surrounding this entire space are Tori gates, behind Kirigami is a blood moon

Kirigami: Pick a weapon and fight me, villains!

After Kirigami's snap of his fingers, countless weapons of all kinds appeared around this space, from swords, blades, spears, claymores, even bows or guns. 

(Like this)

(Like this)

Kirigami immediately took a nearby spear, charged it with lightning, and attacked Iida and Todoroki. The two of them dodged and then held some weapon in here. Iida chose the sword and Todoroki chose the bow. 

However, their efforts were meaningless against Kirigami

Kirigami: MUDA MUDA MUDA! You guys are so dependent on your Quirk that you've forgotten how to fight with your bare hands! Well then... I'll show you! Raiden Art: Subete Wa Mu Ni Kaeru! (Everything Returns to Nothingness)

Kirigami emitted a powerful shockwave that attacked Iida's group. Both of them tried to use their Quirk but unfortunately both of them couldn't use it.

Kirigami: It's useless, as long as you're stuck in Plane Of Euthymia, you won't be able to use your Quirk. And just as I thought...

Kirigami flashed behind Iida and saw him sweating profusely.

Kirigami: Relying too much on Quirks makes it impossible for you to fight properly. And it is that dependence that creates a fatal weakness for you. Think about it, suppose you were in a similar situation but in real combat and villains had hostages, what would you do? Think dumbass, think!