Ch 2 - The Rain

*4 Years Later*

Four years had passed since the nine-tails attack. The village had settled and started the process of rebuilding. Narutos two older siblings had taken the Mantle of being the Hero's of the Village, with everyone knowing of their possession of the Nine-Tails. Since Naruto only bared the soul of the beast, he was considered to have significantly less of a burden and therefor wasn't worthy of being called a hero. At least that's what Kushina had told him when he asked why he wasn't considered a hero despite holding a part of the nine tails. This would be one of the nicer things she would say to him. Unfortunately for the young red head, his two parents seemed to favor and outright love more his elder siblings. Whether it be because they bared the chakra of the Jinchuriki or because they were older he didn't know. He noticed the stark differences between his mother and his dad. Where Kushina was outright mean and nasty to him, Minato almost seemed to forget he existed, he couldn't tell what hurt more.

Kushina never beat him however it wasn't uncommon for there to only be food for the 4 of them and none for him. This brings us to the now. Naruto lightly groaned as he awoke from his slumber. He felt the hard mattress he called a bed and slowly walked downstairs as to no surprise he saw his family already eating. His family payed him no mind as his sister spared him a soft smile and slid him a piece of toast as he thanked her with a smile in returning before slipping out. That was how his mornings went most of the time. His family ignored him and his sister would try to slip him some food. She was the only one who cared about him. He walked down the Main Street of Konoha as many people noticed him, but few acknowledged him. He inevitably found the Library, a place he had become quite acquainted with. He greeted the Librarian with a smile and wave as usual and made his way to the back. He looked through the novels and fantasy before finding a old looking book, the dust a dead giveaway that it had seen some things. His interest now piqued he raised the book up and lightly dusted it off. "Way of the Chakra." He mentally read the title as he opened the book. Inside listed the everything under the sun about Chakra.

He had always wanted to learn and train with his siblings however the response was twofold. His father would always say "Yeah sure when your older." And wave him off and his mother would always say that he was not as important as his siblings because he only held the soul and they held the actual Chakra. He continued reading the handbook, that was actually hundreds of pages long. The first few pages went over how to manifest your Chakra, something all ninja were required to do. He visualized himself diving into his body and searching for the warm core like the guide had said. After searching for almost ten minutes he was starting to get a little disheartened. 'Maybe I don't have chakra.' He thought however a warm feeling puddled deep inside him pulled on him. He gently tugged at the feeling until it felt like a dam had opened. He opened his eyes as a bluish aura surrounded him, flowing in a seemingly never endless stream. After around five minutes it finally stopped and he felt the warm sensation die down. "That was pretty impressive kid." Said a voice from behind him as he quickly turned around. He was met with a mop of black hair. "Who are you?" Naruto asked as the guy rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I forgot to introduce myself. The names Shisui Uchiha." He said as I nodded. "How old are you?" Asked the shinobi, as I held up 4 fingers. He looked took-aback at the response. "A four year old pulling out his Chakra is very rare. You have potential, what's your name?"

He asked again as I responded "Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you." I said as he mouth o'd. "So that's where I know you from, your Hokage-samas son." He stated as I cringed at the comparison to my father. He noticed my reaction and back stepped. "Well if your interested I wouldn't mind training you. I can tell you have potential." He stated as Narutos eyes gleamed. "Really?" He asked excitedly as Shisui nodded. The two got up and walked out of the Library together as they made their way down to the Uchiha Compound. Naruto looked around the compound in interest, with it being the first time he had ever been there. They made there way down to the training ground. "So let's start with the basics. I'll show you how to control your chakra. First draw it out." Shisui said as I let the warm feeling come out again. "Next concentrate it to your feet." He continued explaining as he walked towards a tree. "From there keep your concentration while also walking forward and keeping your balance." He said as Narutos eyes bugged out of his head as the young shinobi proceeded to walk up the tree. "Wow that's cool!"

He said as Shisui smirked. He did as the older boy said and concentrated the warm feeling into his feet as he slowly approached the tree. He attempted to step onto the tree but as soon as his foot touched the tree a small outline in the shape of his foot was blown about an inch deep into the tree. "What the heck." He said as Shisui looked at it in surprise. "What happened?" He asked as Shisui chuckled shaking his head. "Your chakra reserves are so large and you have so little control over your chakra that simply expelling it into something that pushed back a little put an indent into it. To fix this you have to really concentrate on keeping it stuck to your foot." Shisui noted as Naruto nodded. He took a breath and pushed as hard as he could trying to keep the Chakra contained. Feeling ready, he took a step onto the tree and then another. He opened his eyes and saw he didn't immediately fall. 'Sick.' He thought as he kept putting 1 foot in front of the other.

He looked at Shisui as he moved his foot, but this time it didn't stick, causing him to fall flat on his back. "That's lesson one, when learning something, especially as fragile as chakra control, always pay attention." He stated as Naruto nodded. From their it didn't take long until Naruto could walk up and down the tree without even trying. Shisui had returned within the hour to see his progress. "Honestly rather impressive. Controlling that large of chakra reserves is very hard even for an experienced Jonin, to be able to do it in under a hour is unheard off, but at four makes this even crazier." Shisuis voice broke through the clearing as Naruto walked down from his tree. "Did I do it good?" He asked as Shisui nodded. "Good work Naruto, next we'll move onto chakra affinities and see which you have." He said as he pulled out a small piece of film paper. "This is Chakra Paper, push your chakra into it."

He said handing it to Naruto. Naruto concentrated and pushed in a small amount as the paper swiftly cut into four small pieces. The top left piece crumbled, going clockwise the next piece soaked itself, the third piece wrinkled and the last piece Burned. Shisui once again was at a loss for words. "Woah what does that mean?" Naruto asked looking at the falling pieces of what used to be the paper. "That's incredible Naruto, it means your truly a prodigy. You have all 5 chakra natures, that's incredibly rare." He said with a tone of pride as Naruto jumped up and down. "Alright Naruto we'll go over how to use your chakra natures tomorrow, it's getting kind of late." Shisui said as Naruto nodded. "See you tomorrow Shisui-sensei." Naruto yelled as he ran off, being a smile to Shisuis face.

Chapter end - 1400 words