Nightmare.

.....
"Oh god..."
As I look at Gelatins dead body I feel like throwing up, It's too gross to look at.
"Hey. Leafy!"
I jump and turn around to see a figure consumed in a shadow, it looks round and short...
"I knew you would be here!!"
Who is it??? It steps closer to me and I step back, terrified that I might hurt it
"leafy! it's me, Coiny!! I'm not gonna hurt you!! It looks like you need some help!"
Help? But I killed gelatin...I turn around to look at his body..
"!? W-WHERE DID HE GO??"
"Who?? Leafy you're bleeding from your chest..."
I look down to see a big hole in my chest, Where did this come from??!
"Leafyy....~"
I turn around again to see pin again, no no...this has to be another nightmare..
"GET AWAY FROM ME PIN!!"
"Awh, who's scaredd..~"
I try to step away but almost trip, I look behind me and it's the cliff...again, the one from my other nightmare..as I look back at pin I see her rushing towards me and shove me off, I grab against the cliff.
"Fall off. Come on, you know you murdered so many people, you caused this!~"
As she says that to me the grabs my hand and plucks away my fingers one by one.
"N-NO!! DON'T LET ME FALL!!! I DIDN'T KILL FOUR!!! YOU DID!!!"
"tsk~ tsk~ tsk~, you're pathetic.~"
My heart breaks and she plucks away my last finger. Making me fall to my death.......
.
.
.
.
.
"COUGH COUGH COUGH"
I wake up from that shitty dream again.
Why do I keep having it. As I question that I see that im in some sort of home..
"Where am i?"
as I say that, I see a figure walking into the room, I scooch to the corner of the bed, in pain.
"Hey, leafy, be careful...you have a big wound on your chest.."
Its coiny...

------
its been months IM SORRRYYYY
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭