Malleus x reader SMUT⚠️

This is a smut and it's my first time writing one, please lemme know who I should do next and bear with me Ik it's probably rlly bad.

————————————————————
It was a chilly night and you had just left ramshackle dorm to meet with your secret lover, Malleus.
You seen him last night and asked to meet with him and had said you wanted to take your relationship with him to the next level and finally have sex. He agreed on the condition that you would do it at his dorm and that you would allow him to make you as comfortable as possible.
He isn't like everyone says he isn't mean or scary he's rlly a nice caring guy and he can be very very gentle, it's almost as if he's afraid to hurt or break you.
You met up with him at the spot you agreed to meet at, then silently walked to his dorm, that was common. The comfortable silence. You don't mind it tonight usually you would've struck up a conversation but you felt at peace just being close to him and his presence was enough to make you happy and feel loved that's all you needed to reassure yourself that your ready.
As you got there you realize that the dorm is almost empty and you finally speak. "Where is everyone my love?" He stopped and looked at you "there gone for about two hours, I asked them to leave so we would go uninterrupted and I could make this special for you." He said calmly but gently as he looked into your eyes pulling you in for a deep soft kiss.
You look at him and cup his cheek sighing "I love you" you say smiling "now let's go inside and ravish each other love" he said grabbing your hand and leading you to his room, locking tel he door behind you both he led you to the bed and sat you down. "Before we start I want your explicit consent to have sex" he said slightly blushing "love I told you I want this, of course you have my consent" I say matter-a-fact.
He nods and then starts to slowly undress you till your in your panties and bra.
You do the same.
He sits on the bed next to you and then you move onto his lap straddling him, now both in ur underwear you kiss passionately and it slowly gets increasingly more aggressive, you eventually turn your head to the side to get a better angle while he sticks his tongue in your mouth and you fight for dominance.
You tap your hands around his neck
lazily as he rests his on your hips and ass.
You break away for air "fuck love your so hot you know that?" He asks as he kisses you hard again. You start to bring onto his hard cock your wetness drenching your panties and his boxers, "mmm~" you moan into the kiss as he pushes up into you harder breaking away from the kiss he unclasps your bra your tits falling out "fuck your hands feel good" you say as his hands reach to play with your sensitive bud. He then leaves hickeys and love bites all over your neck and chest.
Flipping you over he makes a trail all the way down you your panties slowly peeling them away with his teeth to ur ankles and then sliding them off with his hands he grips your thighs and squeezes pulling your legs apart spreading them he slowly nibbles on your clit hitting all the right spots with his pink muscle, you moan out and as you go to grab onto his hair you brush his horns making him moan slightly at the foreign feeling of ur hands on his horns, you clasp onto his hair arching your back "Malleus, fuck I'm gonna cum~" you managed to moan out "then do it my love, release your tasty juices on my tongue"
You cum hard throbbing and panting.
Malleus stands up and takes off his boxers
"I'm going to slide my cock into you now Y/n" he say's seriously. You nod and as he inserts himself he pops your hymen and stops letting you take your time once ur ready he slowly slides all the way in stopping more and waiting till you nod. He starts to slowly move the feeling of his cock inside you rubbing against your tight walls making you clench slightly around him every once in awhile. He then slowly puts ur legs to your chest and rams into your needy cunt fast and fast until eventually your screaming his name and he's whimpering,moaning and growling yours and about how tight and beautiful and sweet you are and how much he loves you, "fuck Malleus I'm gonna c-cum~" I say hips quivering and pussy clenching.
You cum screaming his name in pleasure
A few thrusts later and malleus is screaming your name as he shoots ropes of hot cum into you, he rides out his orgasm moaning your names and how much he loves a you the headboard finally stopping the banging against the wall and the wet squelching and skin slapping slows to an end. He pulls you into a hug and brushed your h/c hair out of your face planting kisses on your face whispering sweet nothings in your ear as you drift off to sleep...

You wake up the next morning to you both in pjs cleaned up and snuggling
Just from that you know he's the man your going to spend the rest of your life with.