Chapter 10: Spring & People

YOONA

"You'll do what?!" That's the first thing I heard from Taeyeon-unnie and Jessica. I told them about what Shawn told me yesterday and these two suddenly spit their juices at the ground.

"You might make a ruckus there! And what if some people will figure out who you are?!"

"What if someone will kidnap you because that person wants money?"

"What if you'll become something because of not everyone knows who you are?"

And so they blab more. Seriously, are they worried about me, predicting my future or just underestimating my skills?

"What if Luhan will suddenly propose to you?"

"What if Kai will suddenly kiss you on the dance floor?"

"What if Shawn will suddenly give flowers to you?"

"Does Sir Sam know about this!?!?"

I jerk my head to them, obviously not listening to their sudden thoughts of happenings but the mention of Uncle caught my attention.

"I'm going to tell Uncle soon. He's still having a vacation on some place called Korea or something." I told them.

"Korea!" They corrected me.

"Yes, Korea." I replied boringly. I them remembered something. I look at the two of them suspiciously. "Was it just me or did you mention Shawn's name?" Because I thought I heard his name in the last sentence before Uncle Sam's.

"Um, Ye-"

"No! We didn't mention any names ob-vi-ou-s-ly." I look at them confusingly. Taeyeon-unnie was about to answer me when Jessica closed her mouth with her hand and replied to me while looking at her. Jessica answered me any, so they mentioned more names? I just shook my thoughts about it and decided to change the subject.

"I didn't answer Shawn's suggestion yet because he's not the one who picked me to become the judge. Someone did and he doesn't know the name. He just told me to come with him later." I told them and the two look confused.

"Someone?" Jessica said. I nodded.

"No one in the academy knows your name right?" Taeyeon-unnie asked.

"Maybe. They only know me as your gardener here." I told them. Shawn did told me that that person just suggested me as "The gardener in your academy. The young girl."

"You do have your necklace right?" I point at my necklace when Taeyeon-unnie asked. Yes, I told them about my necklace. I can trust them right?

"It maybe fun if you'll become the judge! You're good in flowers and plants." Jessica exclaimed. They probably heard about what happened yesterday at Miss Margaret's class.

"Maybe. I couldn't decide yet." I told them. The bell of the academy rang, signalling that lunch is over. Tayeon-unnie and Jessica said their goodbyes to me and left. I did the usual job afterwards.

~~~~~

"Are you Yasmin?" Its now 2:45 in the afternoon when someone suddenly asked me. I look at the person and saw the Prince of the Sea Kingdom. I bowed at him.

"That is I, your highness. What brings you here?" I asked him. He smiled and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Finally! I found the right girl!" He exclaimed in happiness. I look at him confusingly. He walked towards a chair nearby and sat on it. "Everyone in town just kept on lying to me and the right one is just in the garden?! I can't believe it but thank goodness I found you."