Chapter 13

Two months later

Hanan's pov

Today is ya Moh' and Triple A's graduation.
So uncle daddy,Aunty mommy,Haaya and I are going.

Momma,mama,ummi,Hajiya,Baba,and the rest of my brothers also came yesterday for the graduation.

They stay in our house here in the UK.
I have been there since before they landed and only went back to my apartment when it was almost mid-night.

The next morning, I woke up very excited around 8:30am, the graduation ceremony was going to start by 10:30 so I nearly have an hour and half to get ready.

I got into the bathroom and took my bath. When I was done, I came out and did my skin care, then I wore a black camisole and topped it with a black abaya together with a black veil.

I then put on a little make up which was lipgloss and kohl, my jewelries which included mini ear rings and a golden ring on my left ring finger. I still had the necklace ya Moh' bought for me on my neck. I never removed it since the day he gave em to me.

I head to my shoe rack and picked out a black sneakers with a black socks.

After that I sprayed multiple perfumes then I headed to to the sitting room where I found Haaya seated on the two seater couch holding a plate of waffles with strawberry syrup and ice cream.

"Hey" I said.

"Sup, your breakfast is in the kitchen" she said pointing the kitchen.

"Okay you done getting ready?" I asked on my way to the kitchen.

"Yeah. We're leaving when you are done"she said loud enough for me to hear her.

"Wokkay"I replied in the same tone with my mouth filled with the yummy waffles.
Yay me.

When I finished eating,we packed our shoulder bags and head out with Haaya driving and I on the passenger seat.

I got a phone call from the guy that I hired to decorate the hall for their party. Well it was a surprise for both of them from me.

When we reached the school hall, all the rest of the family members were there.

The ceremony commenced according to the schedule.

We took some pictures and celebrated them as they both came out with first class. And we were all happy.

I took multiple pictures with Triple A and just about four with Ya moh'.

After the ceremony was over, the five of us including ya Abdul left to an icecream shop.

We spent the rest of the day together till it was time for the party.

I made a plan with ya Abdul to get them to get ready while I and Haaya went to check out the place.

After we did that, we both went back to our apartment and changed into something after taking a shower.

I did my usual makeup and I wore a black Zara heel.

I called the rest of the family and I informed them about the location and they came in less than thirty minutes.

We all got to our hiding spots after taking pictures before the duo's arrive.

I heard sound of the door opening and I knew it was them so I closed my eyes tightly with a smile.

Three seconds on the count down.
3
2
1

"Supriiiiiiiise"we all shouted on top of our. Voice as the lights came on and the confetti was blown.