chp#8

Inaya's POV

It has been 1 week since that accident. From that accident I was in hospital for 2 days and I finally got discharge. Now I m getting ready for the green land project. from tomorrow i am going to start working in Papa's partner company and earn points so I get major share of the project. Today i have to go to knight Cooperation just for the meeting and there i m going to apologise for that day. After taking warm bath wrapping a towel around my body I went to my closet and select a greyish black Jean a sleeveless white shirt and a long knee length baby pink blazer along with the black peeptoes to go with it. Although I don't like high heel but I have to wear presentable cloth whenever I have to  meet client to leave a good impression. "Inaya you there?" Daniel McLain ask from downstair entering my apartment. "Yeeesssss! I m here upstair" I shouted from my room. Daniel McLain (Danny) is my friend from downstair. He is well known musician across the world but his family doesn't like it and want him to join family business. He has so many fans. When I first met him i didn't connect but he was the only one to help me carried the luggage to my room. I pushed him away too but as persistent as he is he made a small place in my heart and make me trust him. I have now know him for 1 year. And we are really good friend. We usually eat dinner, breakfast or lunch together whenever we are free. Because Daniel McLain believe " the more the merrier" not my word but his.
" Come downstair the breakfast is ready" he shouted from the kitchen. He usually make breakfast for the 2 of us or he comes with the takeouts. "Coming" I shouted as i apply lip balm on my lips and wear a watch going downstair "hey Danny" i greeted and hug him " morning pretty lady" he said " did you sleep well?" he asked to which I nodded and went to sit on the chair. Danny bring 2 plate of omelette with some bacon and a toast  and keep 1 in front of me. I thanked him and started eating. " Are you free tonight?" he asked "I guess so, I wouldn't get time after this i have to manage my dad project" I said with the mouth full of food. Danny also know who am I because he saw me once with my dad and mom. But he keep this little information to himself

" Ohh, I too won't be free for  few months" he said eating his food and we silently ate our food after finishing breakfast ." Okay, i am leaving then, have lots of work, bye see ya" i said walking out of the door " byee sunshine see you soon" he said telling as I walked out. Daniel and his endearment i smile at that. I enter the lift and went to parking lot taking out Audi A5 and went straight to the knight Cooperation.
It takes me 30 min to reach here from my home. I park my car and admire the big building standing out the door. It is Skyscraper of 80 floor with all glass window. I m already late so i started walking to reception thinking to admire this giant beautiful building later.i enter the company and I was mesmerized by the interior. I mean i had seen the interior in my dad office and even i also have to interior in my office also but never like this. There was a desk in front of me as i enter the company where a brown hair girl with black eyes were was behind the desk doing something on her laptop. Behind her there was a wall on which a painting hung. And from there, there was 2 alley one alley is on my left hand side where some people  coming in and out and second is on right which was completely empty . Without wasting any further  time i went near her "hii there, i want to meet Mr. Knight" I said to which she look at me " hello, do you have an appointment? She asked me to which i shake my head in no. "I m sorry I can't let you in miss? She said giving me a sad smile "  Watson" in replied to her question "huh?" She confusedly asked me "miss Watson" I cleared her confusion " I insist miss" i stop as I look her name tag and then continue to speak " janet to give a call to him" i said calming as I m already late. I Tap my finger on her desk while she was talking on phone. "Miss Watson you can go to last floor" I started walking to the right side " miss Watson you have to go to the left side" she said " ohh sorry, well you can call me Inaya because we might see each other alot" I said and went to left. So many people coming in and out and it was soo crowded that i didn't want to go in. " From the time i came you didn't get in the lift" a man around my age said. He had black eyes and copper brown hair. I ignore him. A lift came but again it was crowded due to working hours. But suddenly someone pull me and i was in a crowded place. I tried to get out but the lift door got closed. My hand started getting sweaty, my heart started beating fast but suddenly a hand hold mine and a voice told me "breath, take deep breath" and i don't know why I started trusting him. I composed my posture and said a  thank you in a quiet voice " No problem, which floor you want to get off"80" and he press the button. After 10 min the floor door open and I was once again mesmerized with the beauty of floor. As i enter there was a desk and on left side is conference room and there was a lane on the right hand side of the conference room door where more room were there i guess and to the right hand there was also 1 lane We both got out of the lift and I leave his hand. Before we go our own way I turned to him " thank you so much once again" i said "mark" he said as I got confused " my name is Mark" he said extending his hand with the smile of his face" Inaya" i smile as i accept his handshake. And again he enter the life and wave byee as the lift closed. I turn and walk to the desk. This girl over here is nothing like the down one with the red body shape the dress that end on the midthigh which does not hide anything and a face that is cake  with make up. She is sitting on the chair behind a desk looking at the her nail. She saw me  making a disgusting face  and again look at her  nail like i m invisible. I went near the desk and tap. She still was on her nail. I control my anger calm myself down and said " miss i want to meet Mr. Knight"

" Wait a min" she said arrogantly and started calling to someone. " She look at me " you have to wait miss Watson . You are late and Mr Knight is in meeting if you want you can wait here"

It's has been 30 min since I m here and that damn Mr Knight is still in meeting. I don't know what has happen to these people. I was 2 min late and these bastard was making me wait for the last 30 min i too have to go to office so i went to desk again " miss how much time it will take" I asked " miss I can't say but if u don't like to wait you can make an appointment and then come" she said to which my temper is slowing raising so i bang my hand on her desk making her to jolt in fear.

I called Sasha " sasha send me the document it will take time over here" I said on the phone. " I opened my laptop and started working. It has been 1 and half hour but still no sign of mr knight but I m sure he is in office only. I don't know what he want to show so  I choose to ignores it and starting working another half an hour later that desk girl come" Mr Knight is free now you can go in" finally she called and i follow her. There was 2 room on the right side and 1 room on the left side but she kept walking straight and stood in front of door and knock on the door before she left. I wait outside the door suddenly feeling nervous and a masculine voice said enter which send me chill down my spine.
I wipe my sweaty hand on my jeans and turn the knob and enter in the office. The office is more luxurious than any other part in company. You see glass window floor to ceiling as soon as you enter. Exact opposite to door and not just a part a whole wall is made of glass. On the left side of my hand there is a  grey marble desk and a cream chair behind it there was 2 sofa. 1 sofa set with the coffee table is near the desk attached to glass wall and a sofa on my right attached to wall

I went near the desk and tap on his desk as his back is facing to me. "Hii Mr knight, i m Inaaa....." He turn his chair and  his  face reveal which left me in shock and i stop at midsentence " YOU" I shouted getting out of my shocked " what are you doing here. This is Mr knight office" I said still in shocked "