How it began....

It was late summer in Welton islands, down south in the forests there stood a little wooden cottage where two families lived, a man Tango and his wife Foxtrot lived with their little daughter Amira. There was also  an old man Fezpher with his twin granddaughters Lina and Nell.

Tango took his family to a lake for a picnic, while father and daughter played ball and wrestled Foxtrot prepared the meal, the ball got lost in a bush and Amira rushed off to get it .

She finally found it lodged in what looked like a rabbits burrow, try as she might she couldn't get it out, she was a star bender but that wouldn't help her now

Amira: (thinks out loud) oh I do wish there was someone to help me (sits on the ground)

Gira: (walks in from behind her) help you do what?

Amira: (turns round quickly and falls down flat on her face) my prince!!

Gira: you really didn't have to

Amira:oh but I must, I don't want to be thrown in the dungeon!

Gira: well whatever, you can get up now (Amira gets up but still sits on the floor), what are you doing here anyway?

Amira: oh! I was with my mom and my dad but then the ball ran off because I kicked it too hard so I had to get it back, it's a new ball and I can't lose it...... Can you help me get it out of that hole? Please?

Gira: that's not a hole it's a burrow, and I'm sure you scared the whiskers off the rabbit that lived there

Amira: oh! (Bends over to the burrow) sorry bunny rabbit, (turns back to Prince Gira) now can you help me? (grins)

Gira: all you had to do was ask (uses his earth bending to make the burrow bigger and then the ball falls out and he returns it to the normal size) here (hands it over to Amira)

Amira: (seizes it frantically) oh thank you my prince, you're too kind

Gira: what's your name?

Amira: me? My name is Amira and I already know that you are Prince Gira, second child of king Zebs, only son and heir to the throne of Welton island.

Gira:I'm also a trainee knight and the first royal blood to join the knighthood

Amira: wow! I wish I could join the Knighthood

Gira: yes girls can enter the knighthood but for more menial activities and medical purposes, you could be a knight nurse or a knight maid.

Amira: no, I want to be part of the action, riding horses and wearing an outrageously heavy knight armor

Gira: ok then I'll leave you to it (turns and walks away)

Amira: wait don't go just yet, you could stay for a little while longer....

Gira: (turns back to face her) recruitment starts on the last week of winter, meet me there( turns and exits)

Amira: (stands motionless) I really want to see him again. Oh! I have to go back (exits)