how it began (2)......

Amira ran over to her parents but stopped dead in her tracks at the scene before her; her parents being dragged ruthlessly by the palace guards to the king who looked at them in disgust.

The kind of Welton island was a good king, he was loving, friendly and generous until his wife died in a fire at the church while she was burning incense, after she died he completely lost it and was heartbroken, refusing his fate to be a widower he turned to dark magic and got lost in it.

He couldn't stand seeing others happy while he was hurting so he made the "rage cage", it was a spell the caused whoever was in it to be always sour and angry and the only cure was for the person to laugh which the cage rage made impossible, in the end the victim died an angry death mostly by suicide.

Amira crouched down carefully behind a bush to observe.

King Zebs: you two have been found guilty of joy and normally I would cast a rage cage spell but that's a waste of potion, besides my cats are hungry... Don't worry it will be long and painful.

The palace guards dragged them into the carriage and it sped off, leaving behind dust and tears.

Amira ran blindly through the forest till she reached the cottage and passed out at the doorstep, Fezpher heard the noise and came outside to find Amira on the floor, taking her inside he and his granddaughters resuscitated her.

Amira:(opens her eyes slowly as hot tears run down her cheeks ), my parents are gone....

Lina: what? Gone where?

Nell: did they run away or something?

Amira: (softly) if only I could kill him myself...

Lina: you.... What's wrong with you? Were you attacked?

Nell:or did you get bitten by a crazy spider?

Amira: I'll make him pay.... (Pauses and jerks up) prince Gira!! Did.. did he know.... Was he trying to delay me so the king wouldn't take me too?

Lina: ok.. she has officially lost it, that means I win the bet!

Nell: no you don't! You said she would be the first to lose it when we're like 60 or 80 years, this doesn't count!

Lina:yes it does!

Nell: no it does not!

Lina:yes it does!

Nell: no it does not!

Amira: my parents are dead!!... Or at least they will be soon... King zebs took them while we went picnicking, I went to fetch the ball and when I came back he had them and took them away...

Lina: oh Amira I'm so sorry, are you ok?

Amira: no I'm not! I just watched my parents get sentenced to death and I couldn't do anything (sobs), I've never felt so helpless...

Nell: yeah..... but you said something about prince Gira... could you go back to that part?

Lina:Nell!!

Nell: what? I need to know the full story... So I can... console her better

Lina: you are unbelievable!

Nell: better than being uninformed..

Amira: well, prince Gira helped me get the ball back and invited me to join the knighthood, no big deal

Lina: no big deal?!

Nell: I could literally kill for that deal!

Lina: tell me you're joining the knighthood...

Nell: and that were invited?

Amira: yes and yes, I really want to see him again

Lina and Nell: aww...

Amira: and I also need the training if I'm going to kill that sourdough king!

Lina and Nell: ugh...