Vampire Lesbians (Puffychu & Quackbur/Tntduo)

"So, what size boobs do you want?"

Niki looked up at Eret, who was showing Wilbur different types of breast forms and breast plates. Puffy was sorting through different clothes that would fit Wilbur (Wilbur was a little shorter than her, but Puffy had plenty of clothes that were too small on her), and Niki was picking sorting through her makeup. Wilbur was seated in a chair in an attempt to prepare for the makeover that was about to happen.

"Um... dealer's choice," Wilbur replied.

Niki giggled, "Well, go big or go home."

Wilbur made an exasperated noise, "Of course you would say that."

"Okay, I say we lean into the height with a long skirt," Puffy said, "But should we go with tight fitting or flowy? Wilbur?"

"Maybe something more flowy? I'm not used to tight fitting clothes," Wilbur answered.

Puffy pulled out a black, asymmetrical, handkerchief skirt. It had two layers, the longer, thicker layer and a shorter layer that mimicked the shape but was made out of a beautiful black lace. It was stunning, and Niki almost felt a little bit disappointed that the first time she would see such a pretty skirt would be on one of her siblings, rather than her girlfriend.

"Oh, that's really nice!" Wilbur said as Puffy handed the skirt over.

Niki nodded, "Do you have one of your flowy, black shirts with weird sleeves? I think that with a corset would be perfect!"

"I think I have a pair of platform boots that would go well with that look," Eret added.

"Okay Wilbur, get your tits, get your clothes and get dressed," Niki said.

Wilbur walked behind the screen divider to get dressed. While Wilbur did that, Niki played out all her makeup options and Puffy pulled out the prepared hair extensions. Eret headed out of the room, likely to get the boots they had mentioned beforehand.

"I still don't really see why I need a gothic makeover now that I'm a vampire," Wilbur said.

Puffy rolled her eyes, "We drink blood, Wilbur. And it's a lot less suspicious, and a lot easier if our prey comes to us rather than us hunt down our pray."

"Plus, it's fun to get all dressed up when you're hunting down morons," Niki added.

"Just so you know, next time you become some kind of inhumane creature, you don't need to turn me into one to keep me from telling our parents," Wilbur replied.

Finally, Wilbur stepped out from behind the divider and was ushered back to the chair. Niki focused on the makeup and Puffy focused on hairstyling. They both leaned into the vampire aesthetic, Puffy making sure the hair was playfully tousled, and Niki going heavy with the blood red makeup. Finally, they were satisfied with the look and had Wilbur stand in front of a mirror.

"Oh... wow..." Wilbur whispered.

"I'm sure Quackity would be very impressed," Niki giggled.

Puffy nodded, "Oh, definitely. Actually, you should take some photos, we can send them to Big Q for you."

"Okay, neither of you needed to bring up Quackity—"