Chapter 2

See You Soon 🔥 head.

See you soon 🔥 head

See you soon.

Kyojuro couldn't help the shake in his hand as he slowly took the phone back from Tengen's hand.

He'd learnt his lesson from the last time he'd tried to deal with anything Akaza related on his own.

This time, he wasn't going to make the same mistake.

Only mere seconds after his eyes had finally trained in on the words that were written on the text message, Kyojuro had thrown his chair back, not caring that it hit against the wall as he hurried his way to the staff room.

Upon arriving, Kyojuro couldn't see Giyu anywhere -  he guessed that his Physical Education lesson must have ran over, or he was staying behind to help the students clear up -, though he could see Tengen sitting back straight, talking to the art teacher, Namine, Kyojuro was sure that's what her name was.

Ignoring that though, Kyojuro moved into the room, having to side-step the chemistry teacher, Mr Mckenzie who was in the middle of explaining something to the other science teachers, and made his way to Tengen, tapping him on the shoulder upon reaching him.

Tengen turned round at once, his face quizzical for a moment until he saw who was talking to him and a wide smile burst across his face.

"Kyojuro. Hey, I was just waiting for you. Can you believe that some unflashy Freshmen decided it would be funny to dye the pool pink during Tomioka's lesson? I'm actually rather sad that Miller noticed it before they had a chance to enter the pool. Wouldn't Giyu look incredibly…. hey, what's wrong?"

Tengen evidently seemed to understand his facial features after a few minutes, his dyed white eyebrows coming together in confusion, laying a hand on Kyojuro's shoulder.

Kyojuro couldn't find the words within him to explain the situation, how was he supposed to even tell his best friend what exactly was going on so instead he'd opted to handing his phone over, opened to the latest text, watching Tengen read over the message before his jaw had dropped.

"Kyojuro…."

To which led him to this point as Tengen handed him his phone back, excusing himself from Namine and standing, ushering Kyojuro out into the hall, lips pulled taut with worry.

"Have you changed your number within the last four years?"

Kyojuro couldn't believe what he was hearing, Akaza was threatening him, yet Tengen was asking him if he'd changed his number. Wait, had he? He was sure that… No, he knew that he had.

"Yes. I have, but Tengen, that's not the important thing right now. Akaza has contacted me for the first time in four years. It was almost like he knew I was getting over what he did to me, and now he's back and…."

Kyojuro cut himself off as Tengen held up a hand, giving the other man a look that told him he should shut up right about now.

"Ky. This is very important. You've changed your number, but yet Akaza still somehow managed to get in touch with you. How? There's no way that he would've been easily able to guess your number. Even if he has been trying for four years. It sounds to me like someone supplied him with your number."